movements?

katieeandbump

Reaction score
well im stll not sure if i can feel anything? :S like since week 15/16 ive felt what feels like wind nd ive always put it down to that nd i only ever feel it lying down but now i get the feeling when im standing its like a shifting in my tummy? sometimes like flutters but not? its strange because i just dont know wether to put it down to wind or not :p nd if its not the baby i get worried! haha does it feel like wind for u ladies? i know i should of felt something by now considering i have a little build :S <3 xxx

I think its baby!! :) so congratulations!

Its really hard to tell at first but my theory was that if it felt like wind but I wasn't burping/bottom burping (lol) then it must be baby!!

Mine kinda felt a bit like muscle spasms....but not a regular movement. If that makes sense?! So hard to describe the feeling but its lovely :) xx

I think its baby!! :) so congratulations!

Its really hard to tell at first but my theory was that if it felt like wind but I wasn't burping/bottom burping (lol) then it must be baby!!

Mine kinda felt a bit like muscle spasms....but not a regular movement. If that makes sense?! So hard to describe the feeling but its lovely :) xx

hehe yes! exactly like muscle spasms! im always trumpin anyway :D thanks for replying xx

HAHA! You look like such a lady in your picture trumpy-bum :haha:

Give it a couple of weeks and you won't be able to mistake the feelings for the baby moving. I first felt mine about 3 weeks ago and it gets stronger and stronger everyday, starting to get more definite kicks/punches rather than just the fluttery feeling xx

Sorry hun, I really don't know, it is my first and it is too early for me to feel anything- however hard I concentrate lol
Don't worry, I think you should feel some kicks very soon! I am envious :) Can't wait to feel my baby move!!

I have an anterior placenta so it is hard to feel baby moving. i am feeling a little more now, but it feels like popcorn popping in my belly, i heard that anything below your belly button is baby anything above is gas? I didn't start to feel anything until i was 20 weeks along and that was only here and there. Don't fret soon you will be kicked and punched. lol lol

Ive only just started feeling baby, but lots of people ave said they didnt feel until later on. Mine feels like bubbles popping, but its much lower down than where my tummy is, like just above the pubic bone and its getting stronger and more frequent over the last week. Somehow I just know its baby so go with your gut instinct.

oh and also, mine started off just when lying down and now when i shift position so I am definately saying baby!!

You said that you think you should be feeling movement by now...not really. 17wks is still early! Dont be worrying yourself!! I know there are lots of people on here saying they felt movement like at 14/15wks etc but there are also loads others who have not felt anything past 20wks!

I turned 19wks at weekend and over last couple days felt a few little pops - might be baby I am thinking. But not sure. I have 2 wks til next midwife appt and if I have not felt anything by then I will let her know.
:flower:

I think it just means the baby is behind the placenta rather than the other way round. As far as I know its nothing to worry about. Correct me if I am wrong peeps.

Your right it means that your placenta is in front of the baby, don't worry though, the only thing is it may be hard for your mw or doc to find the heartbeat, and it will be longer for you to feel kicks. I felt mine for the first time, when i was lying on my side, so baby ws kicking to my side, which is how i felt that, now I just know it is baby flopping around in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->