Moving baby?

T

turbo_mom

So last night before bed I had a small bowl of cereal as a snack. Shortly after I started to feel some gassy grumblings in my tummy mainly on the left side (where the baby sits mostly) and I had it happen a couple times. Then I went to bed. So i'm unsure if I just had to fart or if my wee one is starting to let me know that he's in there!!!! I sure hope it was movement :D I just woke up and I have to eat so I haven't felt anything more but I guess i'll wait and find out :happydance:

Those first movements are the best! Sounds like you might have had them! :hugs:

Can't offer any advice as I'm not sure but I hope that was your lil one moving, petty exciting. I'm still waiting to feel my first kicks :) Lots of gas in the meantime lol

Gas, bubbles could be baby moving ... its so confusing and like you did you will sit still to feel it again and NOTHING lol I was never sure at all but now I've passed that stage I think 80% of what I wasn't sure about defo was baby. Soon becomes so much more real :D

Hey

I just posted a thread about movement. I kept getting muscle twitches and the feeling like a balloon was being poked in my belly but I was never 100% sure whether that was the baby or my ligaments stretching and moving into baby carring position until last night when it became really obvious. It actually kicked my hand this morning!!

I hope it was your babies first movements! What a great milestone!!! :happydance:

i have been confused about movements also. i have been feeling some light gassy feelings with no gas, but i have also been feeling a strange wiggly feeling down there. (hard to explain) anyone else had this jell-o feeling?

Mine was weird - I think your feeling baby flutters Vejables :happydance:

I was around 23 weeks .... :( Its a head wreck up til you do. Women are different though and its your first I think? People are saying you feel it quicker if you've had babies before.

I think I got my first lil flutters last night after eating. I thought it was just gas at first but it did feel a bit different and there wasn't any gas present. Pretty exciting for myself and OH. Everyone around me says that it doesn't take long for moms to wish that the kicking would stop soon after it starts because they never get any sleep lol

So I'm not sure if it's my imagination but i'm pretty sure I felt my first "kick" or fist or something last night!!! I was sitting on the couch and i felt a movement almost like a poke coming from inside my belly. It almost felt like a muscle pulling or spazzing... It happened 4 times in the same area right around where my baby is (had a dr's appt and thats where baby was when we checked) so i'm pretty excited! I'm sitting here waiting for it to happen again but I think baby moved or turned around. So I hope to feel more. It was weird too I could just barely feel it with my hand... But I don't want to get my hopes up. But thats all I can think of it being!!! Also im not hugely big for being almost 5 months so maybe it's possible that I could feel the baby this soon??

awww...flutters are so exciting cause u;re like the only one that knows its like ur lil secret between ur baby and u and it feels amazing and great and everything...

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev042pr___.png

I have started to get the baby flutters recently, but I am really looking forward to feeling the bigger movements so my daughter can feel them too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"