Moving baby

flowergirl7

Reaction score
Okay, I hope no one thinks I'm crazy, but I swear I felt baby move. I was listening to the heartbeat with my doppler and I was pushing down a little to hear better and I swear I felt something push back. It was weird. It felt just like it did with my son except I was a few more weeks along when I felt him. My uterus is above my pubic bone so I guess it's possible..?? I know what I felt it just seems really early.

It wasn't a kick obviously I know how small baby is right now. It just felt like something moved and moved the doppler. I could definitely feel it. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with early movement?

I don't think you're crazy but there are lots of things going on down there that can feel a lot like movement...I'm pregnant with my 3rd and my uterus rose up rather quickly-I was measuring 4 weeks ahead in fact based on my fundal height! But needless to say I didn't feel anything until around 17 weeks...every woman carries each pregnancy differently but I'd say it's still a bit too early ;)

I feel baby moving like that worm feeling in my belly quite frequently and have done for the past few days but definitely havent felt with my hand. I do how ever get alot of like trapped gas that pops and feels like kicks maybe thats what it was?? Who knows every person and pregnancy is different :)

I have heard that you feel things earlier with the second. I felt the flutters with my son around 14 weeks so I would say it's definitely possible.

I think it's possible. I usually feel movement around 14 weeks and kicks around 18, but with my second baby I felt movement at 11 weeks x

I'm 12 weeks and have felt flutters/popping this week - might not be baby but more things moving and growing inside.

felt my twins move around 11 weeks..definitely possible..they were my 2nd pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->