moving him to his own room?

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
At the moment charlies cot is in my room but i feel like i would like too move it in to his own room, he doesnt sleep through the night but he does only wake up once, his rooms right next to my room and his cot would be no further away the only diffrence would be a wall! i know they recomend you keep them in your room untill 6 months he's almost 4 i dont know wether to wait or do what i feel is right!

do what u feel is right hun, my youngest Kira was in her own room by a month and kacy my eldest was in her room at 2 and half months old.

I also found putting them in their own rooms, and feeding kira in her own room at night she started sleeping through the night. with kacy i put her in her own room she slept through from then.

If you want to give it a try one night and put him in his own room there's no harm in trying. Ruby was 12 weeks, she was so restless and would wake up at the slightest move we made.

There is no right or wrong time, do what you feel is right for you. x

I guess it depends what is most important to you.. following recommended advice to prevent cot death, or doing what feels right. Everyone is different, and alot put babies in their own room from birth. If it was me, I'd rather know 100% I did all I could, in case anything did happen. But that's me and I'm a bit neurotic. LOL.

I agree with supernurse,give it a one night try and see how it goes for both of you.

Honestly I see no harm in it.Some babies sleep in their nursery from birth...but I'm not so brave :lol:

I agree with supernurse,give it a one night try and see how it goes for both of you.

Honestly I see no harm in it.Some babies sleep in their nursery from birth...but I'm not so brave :lol:

i agree, do what feels best for you, maddi's still in our room, we're all quite happy there and i'm not that brave either :blush:

Well i moved the cot in to his room today im going too put him in it tonight, i know i'll be awake all night making sure hes ok but i feel like he might sleep better in his own room

Do what you feel is right, definietly. We put Charlotte into her own room a few weeks ago, as much as I wanted to keep her in our room for myself, it felt right that she should be in her's. The first night was really rough on me...I kept getting up to check on her, but she was fine and slept through the ENTIRE night. Just do what you feel is best for all of you and good luck!

Caitlyn has been in her room for ages now. She's fine. I think the sooner you it, the easier it is on him.

Good luck for tonight

xx

After reading how many ppls bubs slept through after moving to their on room i'm gonna try it tonight I think.

I moved kyle into his room by 4 and a half months I think, and he slept so much better. He used to wake when we would make the slightest noise and cry for his dummy, but since going in his own room he sleeps through great. It is completely up to personal preference. Hope Charlie slept well!

Well lastnight was wonderfull! he slept through from 8-6 then got in with mummy untill 7 :) it took me longer to get to sleep but once i was gone that was it! i think it helped us both sleep better, my boobs hurt when i woke up thought coz he'd slept through :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->