Moving my butt to this group! :)

koomy56

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
In a nutshell, I became pregnant in October when my fiancé and I decided to stop trying to prevent. Unfortunately we lost our nugget at 11 weeks..
In the meantime we've gotten married (yay!) and have both decided to wait until fall to actually try again.
However, I've had 3 cycles, and I just got my period today and I was sure I had fallen preggo again.
I've never wanted to be pregnant so badly, but also wanting to wait until Fall. How in the world have any of you decided you're actually ready? I want to throw everything up in the air and just go for it. I think not trying all summer will be really really hard.
Anyone in the same boat? One foot headed for trying and the other trying to convince you to wait? Sheesh. Quite the pickle!

I don't have a similar story, and I am sorry for your loss. However I can relate to wanting to throw caution to the wind and just go for it! My DH and I originally were going to start trying in the fall Aug/Sept but we recently decided to move it up to July. I know its not that much earlier... There is definitely something liberating about saying screw the plans! Lol I obviously don't recommend this for everyone. My DH and I are in a decent financial and stable situation and were only waiting the extra month for that extra bit of security you think youll have waiting but never comes. We are ready for a baby and you can't control outside circumstances no matter how long you wait. We are so excited and the next 4 months are going to be driving me crazy! :)

Hey, girls! I'm feeling somewhat similiar myself. Caution to the wind- I like it. When I see babies crying, and their parents looking so tired, I think the babies still look cute and I'm like "Awwww..." haha like my username, our baby fever is at it's peak! I should be ovulating April 1st!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->