Moving on over a few days early

AmberR

Reaction score
Almost 14 weeks and I can't believe it. How is everyone feeling? I'm still struggling with extreme fatigue and nausea especially in the afternoon and evenings!

welcome over Amber!! I found the fatigue does gets better in the 2nd trimester... Enjoy the "Honeymoon" phase!!

Thanks ladies!

Miissmuffet- sorry you are struggling with extreme fatigue!

14 weeks today. I'm fed up with feeling nauseous and having cramps haha but other than that relieved to have made it to a new week (one of my losses was at 13+6) x

Beccaboo- same! I've been having move cramps the last few days. I'm thinking it's just everything stretching!

I suffered with extreme tiredness from 8 to 37+3 weeks. Also nausea untill 16 weeks. I never got the 2nd trimester glow lol I just felt like a zombie for 9 months lol.
Congratulations on 2nd trimester. It only seems like a week ago I was posting my first post in here when I was 14 weeks. My son is 5 months old now. It goes so fast. :roll:

Hi! I'm 13w3d pregnant with my 3rd (baby is measuring closer to 14 weeks though) and I'm soooooo glad to be done with the 1st trimester!! Not that much morning sickness (mine was actually a late afternoon/evening sickness lol) but I was so tired!! Still am but not as bad! I'm also older (34 vs 27 and 28 with my 2 daughters), working 3 days a week (I'm a RN) while aslo attending 5 classes in university...that could also have something to do with it hahaha. I haven't told my kids yet but I know they're gonna be sooo excited to have a baby brother or sister!!! I'm due August 26th, though my due date will probably change. Both my girls were measuring 3-4 days ahead and were born at 38 weeks :)

Thank you suggerhoney! It does go by too fast. My son is almost 18 months already, I can't believe it!

Hi! I'm 13w3d pregnant with my 3rd (baby is measuring closer to 14 weeks though) and I'm soooooo glad to be done with the 1st trimester!! Not that much morning sickness (mine was actually a late afternoon/evening sickness lol) but I was so tired!! Still am but not as bad! I'm also older (34 vs 27 and 28 with my 2 daughters), working 3 days a week (I'm a RN) while aslo attending 5 classes in university...that could also have something to do with it hahaha. I haven't told my kids yet but I know they're gonna be sooo excited to have a baby brother or sister!!! I'm due August 26th, though my due date will probably change. Both my girls were measuring 3-4 days ahead and were born at 38 weeks :)

Congratulations! I had the all day, worse in the evening sickness also. I still get it some evenings but it's better! The tiredness is still there as I wake up to pee in the early morning then have trouble getting back to sleep. I'm also an RN. I'm fortunate to only work two 12 hr shifts a week though. I can't imagine working full time and classes, along with having kids and growing a tiny human, you are a rock star! And no wonder you are tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->