Moving on over...

Tryingagain3

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave:
Just want to say hello. I'm moving over today as I've officially missed my period and my lines are getting darker. I should be due 31/01/17 anyone else? X

I've just moved over too, my edd is 3/2/17

Ah we are all so close! How exciting.. How's everyone feeling? X

I won't see our midwives til our first appointment at 9 weeks! Feeling good... Shocked still with some breasts and some cramping.

This is baby #4 for me... How about you ladies?

Mind if I join you ladies?
By LMP I'm due Jan 25th but I have long cycles so that most likely will change.
We've had several losses so I'm getting weekly labs done and will (hopefully) have my first scan around 8 weeks.
Congrats to everyone!

I'm officially over here too, I guess! EDD would be Feb 3, 2017. Until I get scanned and get a more accurate date. :)

Hello ladies :wave: so nice that we are all around the same time! Il be calling the doctors on Tuesday as its bank holiday Monday tomorrow and just booking a midwife appointment because I remember last time I went to the doctors he told me if I had a definite bfp then he didn't need to test me himself and just to book a midwife appointment. So I'm sure il be seen in the next few weeks x

I've told a few of my close girlfriends. I kinda want to wait to tell our parents on Father's Day, so we can give our Dad's cards that say "Happy Father's Day, Grandpa" on them.

I'll be calling the doctor on Tuesday morning, so I can set up an appointment for confirmation.

I'm trying to figure out when to tell my boss... I'm 36, and not sure how that will affect my need for prenatal care, and if I'll have to have more frequent medical appointments.

I told my mum and dad straight away as they knew we were trying. And we went to tell my oh parents tonight.. This will be their first grandchild so they are over the moon. So just close family know because if anything bad was to happen I'd want their support anyway.. Everyone else will find out after 12week scan x

We told our parents and brothers/sisters straight away. This is baby #3 for us, we haven't told our two children yet (age 5 and 3) but we probably will soon as i'd prefer them to hear it directly from us rather than overhearing conversations with other family members and for them to feel we had kept it a secret from them. Problem is that i'm sure my eldest will be so excited he'll want to tell everyone! We plan to tell friends after the 12 week scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->