moving on up :):(

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MissCherry15, Apr 22, 2009.

1. MissCherry15

MissCherry15 Mummy of 2

Only 4days till i say goodbye to all you lot and will be moving on up into third trimester :(
    im so excited its finally coming up to the last bit of the pregnancy :) i cant wait to meet my baby girl!!!

ill definatly have to keep coming back and reading all your thread though. its natural habit for me now that the first thing i do is go on the computer and into this forum.

anyone else moving on up and excited knowing its almost over and they get to meet there LO ??

i wrote a list the other day of everything left to do. and thats by a changing mat wash all the abbys clothing and bedding. get some flat sheets for teh crib and redecorate my room xD
    wow seems alot now i look at it. xD
    xxxx

2. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

Congrats :), i cant wait only a couple more weeks. it will be nice to know im in the last bit, i cant wait to meet my baby either! :) x