Moving on up!

Ashy

Chauntelle's Mummy
Reaction score
Soooo now that my DH has arrived home safe from a 7 month tour to Afghanistan we can officially try to have a little one. Charting and thinking of trying BBT.... but we are going to take it easy cause I am sure we will have some challenges with each other on the way.

:happydance:

Congrats to you for having your husband home safe and sound. Thanks to him for serving to protect us. Have fun trying!

YAY - I bet you feel overwhelmed now he's home safe and sound - he sounds like an amazing guy for fighting for his country! If he can do that he'll make an amazing daddy!
Good luck with your journey!

my gosh dont know how u dont crack up when dh is away,think u deserve medals aswell!!! hes home now anyways :)
good luck in ur ttc journey hun hope its short...but sweet :)

Awww yay! Its always hard readjusting when they have been away.

Awwww...yay!! I'm so glad he made it home safe and sound!!:happydance: Enjoy each other and have fun ttc. Tell him thanks for his honorable service from all of us Americans here! I know you must be a proud wife! I'm too am proud of my OH as he's an Iraq Desert Storm Vet. :D Take care! :hugs:

I agree with the others...I had a bf of 3 yrs who was in the military and it is nerve wracking I dont know how you do it...glad he is home safe and sound with you!

And congratulations on officially TTC!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"