Moving over to TTC soon, anyone else moving too?

mikababy

Gorgeous little baby girl
Reaction score
I wasn't sure where to put this exactly!

I'm moving over to TTC at the end of the month and I wondered if anyone else was heading that way soon, as I would like to share my TTC journey with any others, from cycle #1.:friends:

(I'm very excited, but also apprehensive. Funny how you can want something for so many years and then you find it's actually happening and you feel really nervous about it all!)

Also...

I know how patiently many of you lovely ladies are waiting until you TTC and some of you have been on a real rollercoaster due to your OHs, which has also been the case for me. Just wanted to say that time will whizz by and keep your PMAs and don't take too much rubbish from the men!
xx

*sigh* If only... :rofl:

Aww so happy for you hun, really hope that you enjoy your time ttc ;) and i hope that the pitter patter of a :bfp: followed by :baby: comes your way very soon.

You're right though.. def shouldn't let these men get the better of us!!

xxx

Ha ha. I reckon that if it were up to us we'd all be jumping over to TTC tomorrow!

Honestly, I thought men were put on earth to procreate! They always talk about having to have lots of sex and 'spreading their seed', but when it comes to it they're just talking crap!

I see you have your wedding coming up, which will be an amazing experience for you. Definitely make the most of the pampering and the fuss!

x

Aww thanks hun..

haha, am with you there, men spend sooo much time talking about spreading their seed and doing a man's work but when it really comes down to it they just freak and run the other way. Am so glad for you to be able to move over to ttc and embark on a new journey with your OH.

xx

i wish lol
Got a while yet but waiting for the right reasons
We will be following you TTC journey and hope you get you BPF soon hun xx

oooh not me - a few months yet, but lots of luck with TTC and hope that you've been able to move from the TTC section by the time I get over there :) xx

I moved over to ttc in Feb but AF hasn't shown her head yet so in effect am WTT/Cycle 1 still so come over and I will keep you company xxxx

I'll be there in TTC around the end of May, beginning of June-ish. I'll meet you there!

I plan to head over there at the beginning of May! I'll see you there! I actually already started my TTC journal:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->