Moving scan date?

BB1982

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anybody uk based had needed to move their dating scan? I was booked today via my midwife, she did ask if there were any dates to avoid and I said no. Then when I excitedly got home and told DH he let me know that typically that one day is no good as he's not around! I'm going to have to move the scan if I can, but the thought of having to wait another week is killing me! Just wondered if anybody had changed a scan date and how long extra they had to wait?

How many weeks and days would you be on the scan date you initially have? I know there is a time frame they have to fit you in by (around 13 weeks and a couple days) if you are having the NT measurement, so you shouldn't be waiting too long! A week maximum. It'll depend on your hospital and how busy they are I imagine! Just ring them as soon as you can, the quicker you do, hopefully the quicker they can get you re-booked! :)

Just give them a call and see what they have available x Good luck x

I was going to wait for the letter to arrive which would hopefully have the number but maybe I'll try calling tomorrow. I would be 12+4 on the date I've got booked now. I don't need this stress!!

I had mine at 12+4. I'm sure they'll be able to re-book and they'll have to fit you in within a week! You can only ask, if it's absoloutely impossible, you do at least have a date! But I'm sure it'll be OK! When I was booking in my 20 week scan after my 12 week scan, I had the choice of the whole week, anytime so I'm sure they'll have something, you are a fair few weeks away from 12 weeks yet!

Ok, well let's hope that's the case. Just kicking myself that I didn't ask OH before my appointment, I just didn't think! I'll let you know how I get on if I'm able to call tomorrow. Thanks for your advice all x

Called up first thing, they couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Got an appointment for two days after my original one.

Oh, great news! :) so glad your OH can be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->