moving to darlington or catterick

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by tryng4another, Jun 5, 2011.

1. tryng4another

tryng4another Well-Known Member

hi i need some help ladies. im currently living in northern ireland and have been told that we are moving to catterick or poss darlington. my problem is i dont know of any hospitals or anything which would be near by and i was hoping some1 here could help me. any help would be greatly appreciated :) thank you

2. Ellbee78

Ellbee78 Love my little boy

I'm in Durham which is 20 mins away from Darlington.
    There is a hospital in Darlington and also one in Durham. There might be one nearer to Catterick than Darlington but I can't think of another one.
    It's a great place to live x

3. lozzy21

lozzy21 Mummy to Niamh

4. katiekittykat

katiekittykat Well-Known Member

I've heard the hospital at Darlington is really good - the midwives where I am (South Tyneside) were saying they went there for training in water births x

5. clairealfie

clairealfie Well-Known Member

Lucky thing, Darlington and Catterick are lovely. Well Catterick is pretty small but Darlington has lots of shops and things.

I'm from Darlington orginally.

If you have a choice Darlington Hospital is great. That's where I would go if I hadn't moved up to Newcastle.

Good luck with the move and the bump

6. tryng4another

tryng4another Well-Known Member

Thanks girls :) im hoping to get darlington rather than catterick. I have my 20 week acan booked here and its going to be round when i move so imhoping to move before it as i would rather my scan in england lol xxx