• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mr Tumble (Justin Fletcher) On BEBO???

littlelady

Reaction score
Dont know if i believe it as the pictures on there dont seem real but i searched for mr tumble justin fletcher on google and it came up with him on bebo???? hope its not some fool playing around as alot of people seem to have dedicated themselves to it

you gotta love Mr Tumble:happydance:

but on bebo :shock:

Mr Tumble is the best probably one of the best on CBeebies my son is only 9 n half months with no learning difficulties or anything but he absoloutly loves this programme but on bebo it ant be right :S?????????????

whos mr tumble??

hehe dont worry youl soon know who he is once your LO arrives :)

he does afew childrens programmes on cbeebies well as justin fletcher but in the programme something special hes mr tumble its a lovely programme

I love him :) its easy to see why he's popular, when I saw the title I thought 'oh please god dont tell me Mr tumble is a wino/junkie or something' :rofl:

haha no but there were reports that he was teaching children to swear because he uses makaton signing and not the british sign language saw it on google but i dont agree hes the best such a life saver for me sometimes

Mr Tumble rules in our house! My Ds has speech delay but since discovering Justin/Mr Tumble he's picked up loads of new signs/words and its the only programme he and his sister will sit still and watch!

Ella has no learning difficulties but she absolutely loves Mr.Tumble! She will sit and watch it without moving until its finishes. She has also learnt things from it too so i think its great! :D

I love his programme something special, and it will definatly be a must when Grape arrives. I watched it every morning whilst i was at work, and my residents really took to it with the makaton and singing

'Mr tumbleeee .. Mr tumbleeee '

https://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/508_twitching_eyes.gif

I cant stand em! Granted great for kids but after so long https://www.getsmileyface.com/sm/crazy/686.gif

I sent an email to BBC as I just knew this wasn't really his BEBO page....a hunch I guess. I received this back

Dear Heather

Thanks for your email referring us to the Bebo page alleging to be that ofCBeebies presenter Justin Fletcher. We appreciate you bringing this matterto our attention as the Bebo page had nothing to do with Justin. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delay in getting back to youas it's been an extremely busy period for us at the moment. We referred your email to the BBC's Investigations Unit who contacted theCEOP (Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre). CEOP have recordedthe incident and supported our recommendation to remove the site, which wasactioned immediately. Again, we'd like to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Yours sincerely John Farmer

BBC Information Divisional Adviser

I Love Mr Tumble & I'm 25 :blush::rofl: My nieces & I watch it when I look after them & they love it too x I think he is great I've even picked up a few signs myself

Did anyone else know that Justin Fletcher is Jake in the Tweenies??? I never knew that until my sister told me

Did anyone else know that Justin Fletcher is Jake in the Tweenies??? I never knew that until my sister told me

hehe i was reading to the end of the thread to point that one out... i searched it out ages ago and there are no offical casting for the tweenies but you can so tell his voice! espch when he does the "hey hey" The listings may be up now but wernt about 8 months ago)

My DD has speach delay and it has really helped her so much.. mostly taught her the word "look" LOL and the sign for hungry :)

Ceebies are on to a winner with this. Hevs well done in reporting it to the powers that be! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"