Mrs NO BUMP...

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Hey girls...Hope you are all well and had a lovely xmas. Ive just got hubby to take a pic of my bump,but it doesnt seem like there is much there considdering its my 4th baby and im 17 weeks tomorrow.:shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_5243.JPG
    IMG_5243.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 84
I think that bump is bob on for 17 weeks.

Its lovely n neat.

V xxxx

I was left feeling a little small day, as went to visit my cousin and his wife who is expecting their 2nd, any day. She is HUGE. Mine just looks like I overindulged yesterday compared to hers!! Yours is a lovely little bump though!

That's lovely Nat, a perfect bump if u ask me! This is my first and I'm almost 18 weeks and a little smaller than you x

its a lovely bump :) same as mine at about 30 weeks lol x

one day you'll get up and suddenly have popped over night - looks a lovely neat bump to me - all baby :flower: xxx

Perfect bump! Mine's nowhere near as nice and tidy as yours!

Thanks girls...Ive noticed when im lying flat on my back,my tummy is very lumpy....You can actually feel baby in there.:dohh: Is my tummy the only one that seems so weird???:blush:

i think you have a lovely bump hun, very neat and tidy :flower: also you are very slim naturally so you will probably pop out big time in the next few weeks. i know a girl who didnt look pregnant at all by the time she was 20 weeks with her second, her tummy was as flat as a pancake but everything was fine. at least i can tell you have a bump hun xx

It looks fine hun, nice and tidy, and all baby. One day you will pop majorly. :D

Thanks girls...Ive noticed when im lying flat on my back,my tummy is very lumpy....You can actually feel baby in there.:dohh: Is my tummy the only one that seems so weird???:blush:

You look great! :thumbup: My bump wasn't that big until week 22 :)

Nothing to worry about at all, and you're looking lovely and slim x I'm guessing that's the reason you can feel bubs when you're lying down, lucky you, because there's nothing to get in the way. I wasn't big by any means before getting pregnant, but I wasn't as thin as you and only now at nearly 29 weeks can I feel bubs when I lie down because he's bigger :haha:

Gorgeous bump, anyhow xx

All I have to say about that is "waaaaaa!". Quit your whining. I'm jealous! :) I'm huge and hating it! I suppose the grass is always greener - right?

I think its perfect!! Its totally baby, no bloat or anything just baby :)

Mine all seems to be bloat still!! lol Hopefully baby will start pushing through soon :D

omg im only 14 weeks n mine is a bit bigger than that! According to the nurse who scanned me my womb is sitting forward....im guessing thats why im so big so early???? lol gorgeous bump hun x

So Jealous hun.I'm that size if not bigger already!!! This is my fifth.I think it is lovely and yes one day it will suddenly go pop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->