• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mrsq updates.....pg 1, 3

Hope all goes well for her! Tell her we're all thinking off her! xxx

crikey, this was so nearly my story too. had to go in today for bp and pee checks and they nearly didnt let me out, bp is up whilst on meds too, protein in pee but thank god my bloods are ok. they arent doing any inductions at all until sunday and its strictly emergency only so if my bloods had come back wrong i would be in too. Best of luck mrs Q, at least our little ones are fully cooked. xxx

ohhhhh good luck mrsQ i hate not being on the computer to find out whats happening, plus my credit on my dongle has nearly ran out :( hopefully i can make it last to keep checking

What a way to spend Christmas!

Good luck Mrs Q and baby.

just to confirm.....definately being induced either tomorro or saturday. :hugs:
she has had the company of carol singers this evening. :haha: bless her.
im logging off now but i have told her to let me know whats happening as and when she can tomorro.
Happy Christmas everyone. xxxx

Good luck Mrs Q - at least bubs will be here very soon.

Thanks for keeping us updated Sparkle

Merry Christmas x

Thanks for the update so close to meeting her baby now .. good luck mrsq and merry christmas xxx

hi guys. firstly a massive thank you lisa. your texts always make me smile and also for updating the gang.

well Bp was done at Home at 160 over 108 by community midwife said had to go in. this has happened so many times we thought i would be in and out. but had protein in urine and also reflexes werent right or something. was told could have had hast attack or stroke v easily. so was given tablets to bring it down which made me sick. got given a canula in my hand which kills and had bloods. bloods come back normal but Bp keeps goin up when medication wears off. been told one min being induced next min we will see. so clueless.
have real bad headache now and had Bp taken and its down to 120 over 80 Yey.

dunno if i can get on here again but will try as Don.t wanna bug poor lisa.
love to you all. have a great day. x

forgot to add thank's 4 your wishes. x

I guess they don't want to induce unless they have to? Annoying to be in limbo land though. Hopefully the meds will control things a bit. You'll have to have a belated celebration once baby arrives.

Merry Christmas, not the one you planned I'm sure but at least you and baby are safe x

hi guys
I was let out whoop whoop!
Been asleep since and just had dinner.
They basically said i have to go back every day for bp.
Gave me and internal i am 2cm but have a prosterier cervix and its unfavourable. She tried her best to do a sweep and since then i have been having a massive show so fingers crossed she did something but OH MY GOD that hurt!
Back in Sunday for another sweep and then I will be induced new years eve or if they can fit me in beforehand!
Thanks for all ytour wishes and loves. have a great day!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"