MS???!!! At 32wks?! Anyone else???

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lizzie Lou, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Lizzie Lou

Lizzie Lou Well-Known Member

Is anyone else getting morning sickness this late on? Is it normal or should I phone mw? It's been getting worse the past couple of weeks but this morning I just feel gross and haven't kept anything down (fluids etc) - I don't think I'm ill, it just feels like bad ms :sick: please tell me it will go away soon lol!!!

2. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

36 weeks and mines come back! I used to get it constantly throughout the day, now it is just mornings.
    Hope you feel better soon hun xx

3. cybermum

cybermum MUM TO 2 BOYS.

Me too!
    I asked my MW about this and she said it can be a sign at this late stage of body getting ready for labour.

I feel like heaving now,LOL
    She also said to try and drink extra water to help combat it .

Hope it eases soon xxx

4. Eoz

Eoz Mummy of 5! Eeek!

Sorry hun but this is common.I alwyas felt like I was repeating the 1st trimester after 34 weeks.I think it's down to a surge of hormones.You'll have to treat it the same way you did when you were in 1st tri xxxx Hugs xxxxx

5. Kitten

Kitten Mummy to Theakston & Nyah

I get the odd hormone surge now and then that really messes me up. I got it at the beginning of 2nd tri and I'm getting it now at beginning of 3rd tri and I always seem to get really flu-y and nauseous. I'm constantly randomly heaving and running to the loo thinking I'm going to be sick - the joys!

6. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

I have had again what the mw thought was ms....I had it from 5 weeks til 22weeks then just the odd day here or there since but over the last few weeks I just feel a bit crappy and ill some days.

Unfortunately some of us preg ladies get it all the way through.

Emma.xx

7. ellismum

ellismum Ellis' mum!!

I have the nausea back, have done since 35 weeks. I know its ms cause my appietite has also gone up and eatings keeping it a bay. I was never sick at the beginning and haven't been now, just the feeling is horrid so you have my sympathy. My mum said she was the same when she was expecting me

8. Kimboowee

Kimboowee Complete

I've had almost constant morning sickness since 5 weeks. The actual throwing up is down to about 3 days a week, just feel shit the rest of the time!!!

9. cheeselover

cheeselover Guest

Me too!! Didn't have any at start of pregnancy, now have moments where I def feel squiffy and a bit green. 30 weeks today X

10. Dani33

Dani33 Well-Known Member

I still puke on occasion. I felt aweful all night last night actually. I have this wicked gag reflex too. Can't brush my tongue, blow my nose too hard etc. It sucks, I am very ready to have this baby - lol!

11. cheeselover

cheeselover Guest

Oh my word!!! :hugs:

12. Lizzie Lou

Lizzie Lou Well-Known Member

OMG that shut me up!!! You poor thing :hugs:

13. 2bmum

2bmum Me, my lil man + WTT 2011

I've had morning sickness since 3 weeks gone and I was 32 weeks this monday just gone. I was really poorly up to 5 months, practically lived in the bathroom, couldn't keep anything down and was dehydrated. I'm now only sick a few times a day but still feel constantly sick. MW just told me that some women suffer all the way through and some don't.

14. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

I had it today and I'm 38 weeks, I dont get it every day probably about 3 nmornings a week, ive found that the more i try and eat it helps, I have to force it down though because when it does strike i really dont fancy anything, toast is my usual trick xxx

15. Alicia_&_Kev

Alicia_&_Kev Well-Known Member

so glad i seen thhis cos over last weeks or so ive also been feeling really really sick!!
    Good to know im not alone! :D hehe
    Hope you all feel better soon!!
    xxxx

16. kmh2009

kmh2009 Well-Known Member

me too...thought it was just me. yuk

xxx

17. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

I've been sick all the way through, but a lot more just recently (at least once a day for the last few weeks.)

Really annoying.

I hope it goes away for you soon hun x

18. moose

moose Well-Known Member

I am still taking my diclectin for my morning sickness. Every time I try to stop it comes back.

19. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

mine came back at the end of my pregnancy.. probably because the baby is taking up so much room in there and putting pressure on your stomach and other organs, making you feel sick to your tummy?