MS blues.. vent thread

Ragnhild

Reaction score
Hey ladies, after posting in this forum about MS advice, reading other women's experiences, and finding that my nausea is simply getting worse as the weeks progress, i just wanted a place to vent :cry:. I'm really tired of being miserable constantly instead of feeling happy or excited. I never knowing when or where i'll throw up.. this morning i drank plain water as usual and without ANY warning i actually threw up the water while still in bed (sorry tmi but wtf was that!?) I'm even scared to leave the house now wondering if i have any control left. It's week 11 now and no signs of subsiding... all i want is one normal day!

Week 9 and I'm feeling your pain. Took ginger biscuits too bed with me and have tried to snap lightly on them to help, not getting very far.
Have been nauseous since week 4/5 and it's only got worse. Had the most horrible turn whilst out shopping and had no idea how I was going to make it out the shop without throwing up. Driving only makes it worse and laying flat ;( fingers crossed it will pass for us soon. Apparently 9-12weeks is when the placenta kicks in and takes over and the sickness should subside. Fingers crossed :) xx

Have you spoke to your doctor? They maybe able to prescribe some thing for you. I decided to give it another week if it doesn't ease I'm going to ring. Your a bit ahead of me so big hugs :hugs: you have done well to make it that far. Give yourself some credit. X

Oh, no!!! I'm 20 weeks, and it finally started to get better a couple of weeks ago, but I STILL have morning sickness!!!!!!! I had it till 24 weeks with my daughter, too. ughhhhhhhhhhh. I feel awful for ya.

Twirly: right with you. Kept ginger tea and crackers by my bed but week 7 they stopped making any difference. Really hope the placenta kicks in soon!

Whatwill: thanks. Ive been to the doc thrice, the 2nd medicne helps but makes me drowsy so cant really have it unless im at home and can sleep. Hope your experience is better than mine.

Xdxx: omg im miserable already.. Cant even imagine what its been like for you... Kudos for making it so far and wish everything goes well from here on!

Just spoke to my midwife. She was lovely she recommended medicine, she said don't be disheartened if one doesn't work try another to find the one that suits don't suffer on your own. Trial and error. Is there another you can try x

Hi whatwillbe... Wow its good you finally called her and she was so supportive... Hope it works and youre better soon!!
The problem is i cant experiment coz all the other medicines except this one come as tablets which i throw up as soon as i have them.. Since this one does help if i really need it they asked me to stick with this and suggested i simply sleep it off. Really hoping its over soon coz this solution pretty much means i can do nothing and it all just seems neverending...

Hey ladies, after posting in this forum about MS advice, reading other women's experiences, and finding that my nausea is simply getting worse as the weeks progress, i just wanted a place to vent :cry:. I'm really tired of being miserable constantly instead of feeling happy or excited. I never knowing when or where i'll throw up.. this morning i drank plain water as usual and without ANY warning i actually threw up the water while still in bed (sorry tmi but wtf was that!?) I'm even scared to leave the house now wondering if i have any control left. It's week 11 now and no signs of subsiding... all i want is one normal day!
I'm sorry it's getting worse :(. Are you working? I honestly don't know how some pregnant women who suffer from all day nausea can work. I've given up finding a permanent job.

8w3d here, can't finish a granola bar & ensure (meal replacement beverage) over the course of 65 minutes between getting up and arriving at work. If I finished, I'd puke, because I'd have to take it in faster than my stomach can handle. This leaves me dieing of starvation an hour into my shifts :p

I know exactly what you ladies are going through. I had HG (severe MS) with my last two pregnancies and was sick almost constantly until 16-18 weeks. It was miserable! This time I was sick 24/7 from 5 weeks until 9 weeks but now it is touch and go. Today was awful though. I dry heaved as soon as I woke up and felt nauseated until well into the day. I'm just waiting for the time to come when the constant gaggy feeling in the back of my throat is gone.

Me222... So true.. I'm supposed to be back at work wed ... they can't extend my leave anymore and I'm dreading it. No idea what I'm gonna do, probably tell my supervisor I'll do as much as possible from home.

Orgle: I know how it feels, before I went on sick leave I left on an empty stomach coz the nausea started on the ride to work. I was starving at work, not getting anything done, and feeling sick to top it off. Hang in there, hopefully your condition will improve soon.

Lilmiss: glad you didn't get HG this time... Hope the nausea eases soon. I know the feeling well... I start dry heaving the minute I wake up, throw up, and a few hours later no matter if I try eating or not the gag feeling is back ughhhhh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->