• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

MS gone at 9 1/2 weeks?

branham22

Reaction score
I am 9w3d and the past day or two I haven't really had any morning sickness. I know this can be normal but it does worry me. I had an ultrasound on Thursday and baby was measuring perfect and even moving around. Is anyone else experiencing this? Or does anyone have any input on this? Is this normal?

Totally normal. Be glad although I know it can send ppl in a panic. It may return..I'm thankful I've only thrown up once today lol. But just to reassure you its normal. If you don't have any other symptoms that are worrisome then lil one is good to go! Congratulations! !!

My morning sickness with my first disappeared about that time. I had my first midwife appointment at 10 weeks and mentioned I was worried it was gone so early and she said it was normal as that's about when the placenta starts taking over the hard work. Just enjoy not feeling sick. :)

It is totally normal, the miscarriage rate goes from 30% down to 3% when you see your baby and the heart beat and see that it is in the uterus, per my ob!! Count your blessings that ms is gone. I am 10w tomorrow and I am taking zofran for my sickness because I can't keep water down, I've lost a total of 8lbs in 4 weeks. I am glad you aren't going through what I am.

I think I may have spoke too soon. My ms has came back and I have been pretty nauseous all day lol. I feel like my body is tricking me- one minute I feel like I'm starving and could eat everything in sight, then once I eat I don't feel any better. Maybe even worse. *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"