ms is suddenly gone at 10wks

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
my ms has decided to go away right at 10 wks 3 days and i was so used to having it. i havent worn my seabands because of it and its so weird. i am worried but i also feel like baby is doing great and doesnt want me to worry either. this has to be normal and im convincing myself it is.

baby's heartbeat is 174 at 8 wks 6 days and was measuring two days ahead which all were great news and very normal. its my first pregnancy but i feel very in-tune with baby, and it feels like i know whats going on with them as far as health goes. when my ms went away, i had alot of breast soreness which hasnt ever happened before so must be the placenta letting me know its taking over from here out.

ALL of my symptoms are not gone. just the ms. i still get a bit of a gag sensation at nightfall but its no longer with nausea.

Sounds as though your symptoms are moving on... You may find it comes back now and again. If you are worried, get in touch with your dr.x

I think you are right not to be too worried, my nausea did the same thing at around ten weeks. As Hopefulk said it occasionally comes back but most of the time I am without it. Saw the baby after that and it is doing just fine, so I assume it is just our bodies gearing up for the second trimester. :)

Mine left with dd between 10 and 11 weeks. It was just the placenta taking over :)x

yeeeeeep it came back while i was at work. its ok! im not miserable if im at home when it happens because if im at work or school, i usually cant get to a bathroom in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"