ms...when did it start for those who have/had it?

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
I am feeling a touch queezy today, and felt like I had to eat something. But, I am not very far along, so maybe it is in my head???

hi my ms started before i got my :bfp: then it went away until about 6 weeks and still got it now, hope yours hurrys up and go's! x

Mine started when I was roughly 6 weeks pregnant and it lasted 4 weeks. With my other pregnancy it didnt start till I was about 14 weeks and that lasted 3/4 weeks aswell.

x x x

mine started at 6 weeks and lasted till 9 weeks.. left for a few days but starting to feel a bit queezy again today :( x

My MS started at 7 weeks and lasted up until the day right before 12 weeks. I didn't have it too bad, no throwing up or anything. I just felt queezy and yucky all day long! Good luck to you! :)

Mine kicked in at 5wks 4dys and is still lingering....

Mine was about 6.5 to 7 weeks, im not usually sick i just feel car sick the whole time deep inside!! yesterday i had a little rest from it ;-) today its back loud and clear...8+5.
x

mine started in the middle of week six, and is still going strong now nearly 7 weeks later! hope yours doesnt last this longx

im 4 weeks 5 days and it has really kicked in today, ive felt rough all morning and afternoon, and a little this evening. Urgh :(

Mine started at 6 weeks and lasted for about 7-8 weeks solid, all day every day just feeling really sick but not actually being sick which is the worst feeling ever!

It eased off around 14 weeks where it only hit me at night time, think it had a watch, 8pm exactly it would hit me in waves! That stopped about 16 weeks but even now I still have the odd time when I feel rough but it is better!

Hope yours is better than mine!:thumbup:

Im 7 weeks and i'm just starting to get it :sick:

xx

Hmm...I haven't had it yet, knocking on wood, crossing fingers!

mine started at about 7 weeks and turned into hyperemesis at about 9 weeks and is still going strong.

around 5 and a half weeks i began to feel queasy it hit its peak around 7 weeks and now im 9+6 and i feel fantastic! :) unless i eat too much for tea on and evening or eat too late that when i feel crappy

With Eleanor it started bang on 6 weeks till I was 14+4 and this time round ti started about 6+3 x

well, i had only nausea early morning with DS but this time around, before i got my BFP and all that week, i was feeling quite nauseous all the time and thought, uh oh, def going to get it bad if it's starting this early but it's all but disappeared. not worried about it as my lines have gotten stronger so just wondering if it's going to be a sneak attack around the corner or i'll have the same as last time. Only time will tell

mine started around 5 weeks and pretty much has gone now tho I still can get queasy off my vitamins... yuk

Still got some food aversions though

Mine started about 5 days after conception (so under 4 weeks), got steadily worse, peaking last week (8 weeks) and is now seemingly slightly better today for the first time in a long time (I'm 9 weeks tomorrow), so hopefully this is the beginning of the end! Haven't actually been sick (although it's been close on occasion!) but just felt horrific. I'm still only able to face really specific foods though, although these change daily - what I had for dinner last night I probably won't be able to even look at tonight... xx

I started off with nausea at about 7 weeks ish. Then last Tuesday the real sickness started - so I would have been 8 weeks & 4 days. I havent been sick every day since, but in the last week it's been 3 days worth :(

I'm still early, so when I started feeling a bit queasy on Monday I figured it was just a coincidence. But this morning I was actually sick, so I guess not. I just hope this doesn't continue, it was horrible :growlmad:

(But I still got really excited cos it means I'm really pregnant! :happydance:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->