ms...when did it start for those who have/had it?

I *think* I had my first ms today - though it could be a side effect of my headache. I'm 7.5 weeks. Never thought I'd be soooo happy to feel nauseous (I've have few other symptoms) :haha:

I felt queezy around 5 weeks, then nausea around 6 weeks, vomiting around 8 weeks which has progressively gotten worse and still vomiting with bad nausea.

I had it right after our transfer, but that was due to the Drugs from IVF - that eased, but now around 6 weeks I have MS again....not bad, just a queasy feeling

I haven't had any MS yet, not really. I had car sickness type feelings most of the time around wks 4 & 5, but now it has dropped to just every now and then. A friend is about 15 wks pregnant and never had it.

I started getting food aversions at week 5 and then started actually throwing up at week 6. Now I have an aversion to anything but bread, jacket potatoes or chocolate and am sick 3 or 4 times a day.

awww u poor thing rattlegirl28.

I am 6+4 (I think) and have had no MS at alll :0/ which was worrying me - having read this thread though - feel better as most of you seem to have started after 6 weeks. So here's looking forward to MS. Although i only want enough to keep me convinced all is ok - dont want to be throwin up like my poor sis did right upto week 13 last year.

x

i started around 5 weeks and now its seems to be 'controlled' getting used what i can and cant eat :)
but its all part of the fun :)

Mine started at 6 weeks and is still going strong.

I threw up a drink of water this morning! Bah humbug!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->