Msc Student - Infant Observation

LexiStarr

Reaction score
Hi all!

I am currently studying MSc Psychodynamics of Human Development at Birkbeck University.

One of the requirements is to observe a child that we do not know personally. The child should be up to 6 weeks old and the observations will take place for the first 18 months of their development. I will be of a warm demeanour but will not actively engage with the child, I will simply observe how caregiver and child interact naturally. I hope to learn from the development of your baby.

The observation will ideally take place the same time each week via video call and a few times in person (dependant on Covid restrictions). I will be flexible around your availability.

All observations will be kept confidentially within a study group of six students and one tutor who all have valid DBS checks and authorisation by the university.

During the study group your personal details (address, contact details) will not be disclosed. Personal details will only be kept securely with the course administrator and any concerns can be raised with them.

Before the study begins I will present an enhanced DBS check and letter from the university.

If this would interest you please do get in touch via email at:

[email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you,Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->