Mternity wear for plus size ladies!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Most of my trousers don't fit me now so it is time to buy some maternity wear.

The problem I have is I am a size 22 and I cant find anywhere apart from Next that I can buy anything from!

I like next clothing but I dont want to pay £30 for a pair of trousers I wont get much wear from!!

Is there anywhere else that do a plus size range?

Thanks xx

How about ebay? 2nd hand stuff because the majority hasn't been worn very much anyways! Apart from that all the trousers I've seen for our size is VERY overpriced! Simply be does some lovely stuff but again it isn't cheap :( x

Hi hun

Dorothy perkins do upto a 22 & the only other decent place ive found in SimplyBe.

I've bought loads and loads of next stuff off Ebay though, I find its the best fit !

xx

I have to admit I'm relying on Next as their 22 maternity trousers fit me really well. I know it doesn't seem like we'll wear them alot but I've got another 4 months at least of maternity wear and I now can't get into any of my none maternity trousers.

I also haven't found anything decent on ebay and would rather pay out for things I know will fit than take a chance.
Plus I can sell them on afterwards.

What about Evans? I'm still getting into my size 18 elasticated waist trousers from there. They're not great for formal work wear but not so bad for hanging round the house or smart casual.

H&M have been the best for me only cause croydon so pants for bigger sizes, oh and the evans bits of course

i got my jeans from Simply B but felt they were too pricey, but after searching they were the only ones i could find in a size 24!, everywhere else stops at 20 or 22. Last time around i remember wearing asda's own black elasticated trousers for work, they weren't the most flattering in the world but they were really comfy.

the only thing i can say is, you don't think you will wear maternity stuff much but i have wore my jeans most days apart from the days i am not washing them, as jeans go with any tops, so all in all i guess 30 quid isn't that bad for something i wear 5 days out of 7 almost! xx

Hi there,
Simplybe or Evans but Evans is so very expensive I think for what they have. Last time around I went to Mataland and got tracksuit bottoms but not good if you have to go to work in them. Also Simplybe do some good maternity bras as I have not been able to find any in my size at all.

Ebay all the way! Just type in maternity 22 and your sorted!

I second the ebay option I've had a lot of good quality next stuff off there as it fits me really well and is a fraction of the shop prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->