mtv hit show teen mom

kazb25

Reaction score
i know 16 and preg is coming back on mtv soon but was this seasons teen mom the last one of those 4 girls? it was the one when katelynn finally got to meet carley her adopted baby(it was beautiful she is so brave and strong that girl)

can anyone in USA who watches it tell me if they made anymore after this???

There aren't anymore with that batch of girls. Right now we have Chelsea, Jenelle, Leah, and Kailynn.

i think it was the last one because there is teen mom 2 now which is the girls from the secound series of teen mom, such as the one that had twin girls i think, im realy going to miss maci, farrah, catelyn and amber well mostly maci. i cried when i watched the last one with catlyn and tyler meeting carly :(

I cried too! They are so mature really, I'm not sure I could have handled that!

When is the new 16 & pregnant and teen mom on in the uk?

Yep finished with them girls... :cry: I love Maci! Silly Kyle!
Does anyone know when teen mom 2 starts in UK?

I think I remember Janelle, wasnt she the one who palmed her child off onto her mum all the time and Leah has the twins I think

i saw on mtv usa website that there filming one last teen mom with the old girls :) aparently it will be aired in the summer. just what i read tho. but im looking forward to the new girls, altho i did like macy and want to see if she gets back with ryan? i want them to soooo bad xx

i cried to when i watched it, dont think we will see them again, cause soon we will get teen mom 2 and i think thats it

There will be a third season of Teen Mom. But it will be their last season - I think that's why MTV is testing out the new girls, to see if viewers respond to them the same way as the original four. So when Teen Mom is over, the Teen Mom 2 girls will serve as a replacement. Don't know if they will be doing more 16 & Pregnants, I mean how many teen parent shows can there be on MTV?

I watch Teen Mom 2, but I still like Teen Mom better. The new girls are just less likable.

EDIT:

According to the orginal moms' Twitter accounts, they just finished filming the third season of Teen mom. Teen Mom (with Maci, Farrah, Amber and Catelynn) will premiere in the US this Spring. :D

yay there doing a 3 one with maci and the other girls, cant wait to see that

fab!! i love teen mom!
I haven't watched teen mom 2 (is it on in the uk yet??)

there's a website called letmewatchthis.com and it has lots of tv progs and movies on it?

According to the orginal moms' Twitter accounts, they just finished filming the third season of Teen mom. Teen Mom (with Maci, Farrah, Amber and Catelynn) will premiere in the US this Spring. :D

Yeah, I follow Maci on Twitter and last she said was the new season is airing in March. yay! :happydance:

Yay! So glad they're doing another series with those girls. Although I think Farrah is an absolute bitch!

Totally agree Farrah does my head as does Amber.

Ah, forgot about Amber. She also does my head in! Both of their attitudes absolutely stink!

I wonder how authentic the third season will be - will MTV address the paparazzi that has been following the moms? And we know that they get paid abour $228,000 per season. So that kind of tosses money woes out the window, doesn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->