Mtv's Teen Mom

QuintinsMommy

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching this? it's the new season of what was "16 & Pregnant"
what do you think of the girls on there?

lol heres what i think :haha:

Farrah - I think she needs to spend more time with her baby and not chase so many boys, but her mom is INSANE and needs to relax a little bit.

Amber - is SO annoying...I didn't like her from 16 and pregnant.. she treats her boyfriend so poorly even tho he seems like he really is trying for her and the baby sometimes. I see her point of view some of the time ...

Catelynn - I feel so bad for her. I wanna like hug her all the time! Her mom and step dad can be so mean. Her OH seems like the nicest guy.

Maci - seems like shes the only one on there who is a really good mom.lol

i watched the 16 and pregnant but i was late on finding out about it so i watched it all online. i didnt know the new season started yet lol

i almost cried when catelynn gave her baby up for adoption she seemed like she would be a good mom and her boyfriend was so nice but the couple they found were really nice to and the family just made me mad they shouldnt have tried to make her feel the way they did.

Hii girls, could you post a link so i can too watch it online would be much appreciated :D
xx

i watch it on Foxtel. i have it on Series Link. there's also one on the Lifestyle You channel caled 'Underage and Pregnant' but here the series has ended. either way, they're both good.

I agree completely! lol
Farrah definitely needs to spend more time with her daughter and worry less about boys.Her mom seems WAY to overbearing and does need to relax.

Amber gets on my nerve, she acts way to immature and treats her boyfriend like crap when he is the one supporting her and their child (she apparently doesn't realize how lucky she is to have a FOB who stuck around)

Catelynn, I feel so bad for her. It seems like her mom and step-dad didn't make the adoption process any easier for her.

Maci seems like such a good mom, and manages to keep her cool even with her OH acting so irresponsibly.

Maci is probably the best mom on there. I just wish that she would either dump Ryan or that he would act more like a father.

Farrah annoys the crap out of me. She needs to seriously grow up. Her sister was completely right on what she said.

Catelynn annoys me a bit too. She and her OH were even joking about not using protection all the time still.

Amber seems to be sort of trying I mean attempting to get her GED and everything. And I think her baby girl is the cutest on the show

She never mentioned him. Except in the first episode when she said that he wanted to get back together but her mother wouldn't allow it.

OMG i want to kill Farrah's mum! lol shes so annoying!

Farrah- needs to think of her child before herself, and needs to grow up a bit and stop being such a spoilt brat (like with the car thing)

Amber- needs to chill although i do think that her FOB was a bit out of place in buying a PS3 when they needed baby stuff

Catelynn- I feel super sorry for her, but i think that she has a lovely BF

Maci- I think that shes a really good mum and i think that she is obviously trying to do the best for her and her son xxxx

Honestly,
Farrah- Needs to grow up and get over herself, Her baby should be number 1! Not boys.
Maci- Is a great mom
Amber- is a bitch, needs to get off Gary's ass. Gary needs to be more helpful though
Catelynn- I feel sorry for her. And her bf is definitely a sweetie

Farrah has gotten on my nerves ever since I started watching the show. I think she is so afraid of bein a single mom and wants to much to be how she was before getting pregnant. Her mom makes me wanna scream!

Amber is a drama queen! I recently went back to school to get my GED. Its not some super big deal, I did it for the sake of my baby but I also did it because I needed to get my shit together. Why is it a HUGE ordeal for her?!

Catelynn- Is a bit weird and not too sure how I feel about her. She is the only one who still gets along with her OH.

Maci- I love her! I love the name Bentley and I think she is a very wise person for leaving Ryan. I hope he changes for the best for her and bentley.

I like how the show follows a variety of moms like one girl who is now a single mom, one girl who is leaving her OH to better her and baby's life, a girl who doesn't get along with OH and is staying with him, and a girl who gives baby up for adoption.

I do wish they showed more positive though, like maybe a girl who gets along with OH and keeps the baby. Because thats what I am going through too.

may i ask what channel & time this is on?

The programme in the uk is on mtv sundays 9pm/10pm i think, underage and pregnant, the girls in the US are now watching the follow on series which is called teen mom.

Gutted we cant watch that yet

im like addicted to that show and yeah farrah needs to worry about little sophia and not finding a man right now so i agree with her mom on that and her mom is insane sometimes and catelyn and maci i feel so sorry for them but they are the best out of the two i think im so proud of catelyn for doing what was right for their baby in their eyes and her OH is amazing and maci puts up with so much crap from her fob im so glad she finally moved out and made him think a little and as for amber her heads in the right place with the ged but she does get a little too mean with gary sometimes and i do agree i think they shuld have a mom and dad that stay together with the baby right now catelyn and her oh are the only two that do well together

i almost cried when catelynn gave her baby up for adoption she seemed like she would be a good mom and her boyfriend was so nice but the couple they found were really nice to and the family just made me mad they shouldnt have tried to make her feel the way they did.
i bawled my eyes out :blush: they were so brave and selfless to do that x

Hii girls, could you post a link so i can too watch it online would be much appreciated :D
xx
theres a few snippets on youtube not full episodes yet tho as far as ive seen :cry: anyone else from the uk know where we can watch it online??
i watched 16 and pregnant on youtube and omg i want to slap farrah so hard, cant imagine how much worse she'll be once the babys actually there! what a stupid girl

I didn't see Farrah when she was on 16 and pregnant,
I want to now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"