Mucus build up in throat

This is me toooooo I've been Googling like mad, it's called pregnancy rhintis (sp). Mine has gone down onto my chest and I'm all rattly, it's making me really panic that it's something else as I have terrible health anxiety. Trying to stay realistic tho, and seeing you other guys have it too makes me feel better, sorry!

Hi ladies I had this all the way through my first pregnancy & was told it could be a sign of a boy ??? Low & behold I had a boy. Not sure why this is or if any truth in it but so far 19 weeks now & none with this pregnancy. Will just have to wait another 21 weeks to find out. Hope you all get some release soon x

I was having this problem too for weeks. My doctor prescribed me anti-cough medicine, as well as an inhaler and nothing worked. It turned out that is was being caused by acid reflux. I took Pepcid AC (Tums alone didn't knock it) and the coughing immediately stopped. I recommend trying it, even if you don't think you have acid reflux. It wasn't obvious to me that was the issue and took the Pepcid when my acid was really bad one day, and suddenly the coughing just stopped.

Has anyone had this from week one? I've just had it for the past hour and may be being too optimistic but I vaguely recall having the same symptom with my little boy. But I might be making that up in my head 😊

I'm almost two months and I keep coughing up mucus. Why am I coughing up so much mucus. It doesn't make me sick or anything but it is a bother.:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"