Mucus Help *TMI*

littlemandrin

Reaction score
I've been TTC for over 2 years. Diagnosed with PCOS and unexplained infertility because I am not ovulating. Went off Medications for a Break. Got a period last month, and the month before. Late on this period so far NEG test BUT The amount of stretchy clear cervical mucus I have is disgusting. Im not talking a big chunk at a time. Im talking wipping and there is so much that it is dripping in a large string off the TP. I have to wipe several times with new TP just to "dry" myself. I dont understand what the hell is going on. How can I have so much mucus, be so late and not be ovulating. :S

If it's clear and stretchy, it sounds like eggwhite CM. And to have a lot of it at ovulation is a wonderful thing. You may be getting ready to ovulate or ovulating now!

Lucky u. Im like a desert most months.

It sounds like you're ovulating late in this cycle which would explain the late period. Or, you could have possibly already ovulated but could be ovulating again. This is very rare, but it can happen where a lady can ovulate twice in a cycle! If you're trying, i would suggest BD'ing ''just incase!'' ;-)

Unfortunately chances of me ovulating are pretty slim. I havnt ovulated in 2 years :(. Even with chlomid.

Unfortunately chances of me ovulating are pretty slim. I havnt ovulated in 2 years :(. Even with chlomid.

:dust:

Remember, anything can happen. I have so many friends that were told they would never have children and then SURPRISE! They get a :bfp:

Good luck! :hugs:

Aww, i am sorry hun! :hugs: but like buttercup has said, anything is possible!! Keep your chin up and i hope it happens for you soon! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->