mucus plug and dropping

c.t.c.smith

Reaction score
When is it typical to lose your mucus plug and for the baby to drop down? :winkwink: I'm about 31 weeks and feel like the baby has dropped some.. I haven't lost my mucus plug yet, but just curious when everyone else lost theirs!!

Didn't lose mine with DD until I had a second sweep at 41+2. And then it didn't come out in one go, just kept losing bits of it which I noticed over a few days. Went into labour 41+4

CTC I have a Camryn too!!!!! He will be 6 years old December 22 :-D. I lost my plug with Cam when I was 40w2d (with bloody show all at once) but this time I have been loosing mine for the past week or two....I don't know if mine is regenerating or what but I'll have a huge huge glob one day then 2 days of nothing and then another glob...but no bloody show yet :-/ I'm "39 weeks" but last monday he was measuring 41w2d on ultra sound and a minimum of 8lbs 7oz (Cam was 8lbs6oz) :-D

You can lose your plug any time cos it can regenerate. I lost mine with my son at 28wks, it regenerated and I lost it again at about 35 weeks, waters went at 36+4 and had him bang on 37wks.. Didn't have my bloody show till after waters went though. As for dropping, you can drop weeks before you're due to give birth anyway, for me I dropped at about 33 weeks. Hth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"