MUCUS PLUG?? (gross pic attached!!!!!!!)

wlovew

Reaction score
Is this mucus plug or am I getting excited for nothing???:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• MUCUSPLUG.jpg
    MUCUSPLUG.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 42
I'm no expert but I'd say that is it!

I just created a thread as I've had EXACTLY the same last night and tonight again... I have period cramps too. Eeek!

Mine tonight. Matching plug friends LOL!

Attachments

• 20150905_225751.jpg
    20150905_225751.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 20
I had the same last Friday night and still pregnant lol.

Ya I got all excited this morning and still absolutely no action lol I have had some intense Braxton hicks but zero pain or discomfort, just a tight belly. Baby is moving soooo much!!! Slight period cramp type feeling in my lower abdomen but that's all :/

Looks like what I've had over the last few weeks and I'm still here :(

Definitely plug! Keep in mind it could still be a couple weeks. Hopefully not though :)

By the way my contractions felt like BH until they were constant and rythmic. If they get close and frequent time them!

Yes that is definitely plug! Could still be a couple weeks. I would say once you start getting a bloody show or spotting then you are 24-48 hours from labor. From what I have seen with friends in thr past. Good luck!!

I went to bed with hopes of being woken up with the real deal lmao I've concluded that I will go at least to my due date of 9/12, if not longer, most likely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->