Mucus plug question

salazjm218

3 little ones :)
Reaction score
I have a question ladies...this is my 4th pregnancy but I can't honestly say I have ever passed my mucus plug. Or I have and have just never noticed. Well I went to the bathroom and (TMI SORRY) I could feel something hanging out of me. When I wiped with the toilet paper it didn't look like normal discharge. It was very stringy and giggly. It was clear but had a greenish color to it. Basically looked like someone blew their nose.

Is there a chance this is my plug passing? I'm only 34 weeks.

Please ladies any advice would help

Also I have been noticing my BH contractions have been increasing a lot in the last couple of days. They even go into a pattern of every 5 minutes for over 2 hours and then they taper off. They don't all hurt but some are definitely more uncomfortable than others. Could my labor be close? What are your personal experiences??

Have you had sex recently Hun?

Sometimes the by product can be a bit stringy like snot when it comes back out -

Sounds like mucus plug. I would call your OB/midwife just to let them know since you are preterm. Usually it means nothing, but because it's early on still, you should make them aware so they keep an eye on you.

Thanks for replying ladies!!

Nope no sex recently...in all honesty I think it's been about 5 days or so since we dtd.

I planned to call my ob but I held out to see if I would pass any more and I haven't. I've had a couple of contractions here and there but nothing to be concerned with. Mainly been feeling achy in my back on and off and occasionally my stomach feels like it's upset. Almost like how it feels when you get diarrhea ( sorry if it's tmi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->