Mucus Plug/ Show

cheryl

mum of 3 +1 mc
Reaction score
On Monday I had about a teaspoon of mucus snot like stuff, which I took as being my plug.
Well I have just been to the loo and I had more but with blood mixed into it. Is this ok or should I be ringing the midwife.
My Oh is at work and I don't want to worry him if its nothing. I feel alittle crampy not much, and sort of really heavy down there, espesially when I stand up.
Do you think just see how things go?
Luv Cheryl xxx

I would call cause you are not fullterm yet.

However, losing the mucus plug can happen weeks before birth.

The heaviness and crampiness can also be from the baby dropping down more. I've felt like this since about 34 weeks... It is not fun.

Thanks Hun, I will wait til Oh gets home and then see what to do.
Luv Cheryl xxx

I would def call the midwife!! :) this could be it!

Thanks hun, Just waiting for Oh to get home, thught he would have been here by now.
Luv Cheryl xxx

How you feeling Cheryl? When we went to ante natal classes, they told us not to ring when you lose your plug. You can lose it weeks before and it can reform. That said, with your history of early babes, I dont think anyone would blame you for being a bit nervous and getting a bit of reassurance. xxx

Thanks hun, I have not had any since, Just feeling heavy and sore down there. I am waiting to see what happens, I know I am not in labour so will just wait and see.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Forgot to say I will phone them if I have any more just to see. It just worried me because it was blood coloured.
Luv Cheryl xxx

id get checked out , ure almost 37 which is considered term where i live

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"