Mucus Plug..(TMI!)

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies, well i think i just lost my mucus plug! Is this the same thing as a show? It didnt have any blood in it, it was just like snot (sorry tmi)! I had a sweep yesterday morning so could this be why? Could this be a positive sign that labour may be around the corner? I know it can sometimes take weeks for some people but because im 40+4 it might mean something?

xxxxxxx

Sounds positive!! I hope it means something is going to happen over the next few days or sooner!

Sounds like it! and WHOOOHOOOO! hope your bubs is finally moving out for you :D

Sounds positive! You can still have a bloody show though, the mucous plug is the beginning of having a show. Once you have a bloody show it usually means you are really starting to dilate and move on.

I had that too the other day. Wasnt sure if it was a show as there was no "blood streak". I hope it is something though and your LO makes an appearance very soon! :hugs:

I don't know, I've been having "snot" like discharge for a week or more now, and nothing is happening. But I hope it means your close!

i had snot like discharge yesterday and today no blood. im hoping its not the start for me. :S

Ooooh hun i hope this means its sooon!!!

:dust: :dust:

You dont need to have a show or plug or anything though... FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

You dont need to have a show or plug or anything though... FINGERS CROSSED!!!!

That is so true :D

I didnt have one with my 1st. Thats why i dont know what one looks like lol.

Good Luck x

Sounds good to me Tone - mine didnt have blood in it either and it was like thick egg whites. I didnt have my bloody show until I was in the birth pool about an hour before I had her!!

COME ON BABY CALLUM!!!!!!! WE WANNA MEET YOU SOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!! xx

Oooh - sounds like this could be it!!! Good luck!! x x :happydance:

Tone there was no blood in mine either, just like a heavy cold dirty tissue..:sick:

Fingers crossed hon!
:dust:

Mel x

Fingers crossed hon x x

when i had my sweep the next day i started geting pains and i lost my mucus plug then a day later i had him xxx

Hiya
I lost mine last night and there was no blood just a massive ball of 'glop'!!

Good luck and fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"