Mucus plug?? ***UPDATE PG.4*** TMI PICTURE

i hope this is some of my mucus plug?? anyone else's look like this??

i have lost bits like that. In both pregnancys. I maybe wrong but thought it was only a sign of labour if it had blood in it!x

I lost what looked like that at 4am sunday morning... 6pm sunday night i was in labour! Then about 10pm that night thats when I had the same looking stuff with blood in it. I hope its the start for you! Good luck!!

I lost part of my plug at 32 weeks, it was only green. I think it means labour is imminent if you lose green and blood? :hugs:

well the first time it had a little bit of blood in it (at 32 weeks) not this time... and 4 hrs later, more came out, this time it was clear.... ever since it came out i had been having really bad back cramping and stomach cramping? oh and i have been having loose stools for about a week??

Attachments

• plug2.jpg
    plug2.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 83
I think it's suppose to be thicker? I could be wrong, this is my first pregnancy and I think I lost a small bit of mine early in my 2nd trimester and it was a clump, not very stretchy.
I got something like that yesterday (not that much though), but I'm battling a yeast infection so I figure it's just that (for me).

i kind of stretched it out! lol eww i kno but it really is thick, i had to touch it to make sure it was thick!! and i described it to my dr. when i was 32 weeks and he said yea it was some of my plug.. so im guessing this is more of it... i just wiped again and there was a little more... i never had it come out the whole day?? hmm...

It's definitely bits of your mucus plug hun!! I've been having loss of mine too and two days in a row I've had a bloody show in my plug, but it went away and then after my cervix got checked yesterday I had a bit of a show in my plug again. Nothing is happening for me still though! Ugh! Lol, I'm ready to be holding my baby in my arms already!! :haha:

I've had discharge that looks quite like that.

My mucous plug was huge with loads of blood in it. Looked like liver :sick:

I did lose that clear jelly stuff for ages though.

It's definitely bits of your mucus plug hun!! I've been having loss of mine too and two days in a row I've had a bloody show in my plug, but it went away and then after my cervix got checked yesterday I had a bit of a show in my plug again. Nothing is happening for me still though! Ugh! Lol, I'm ready to be holding my baby in my arms already!! :haha:

ok contractions eased off which sucks! must of been really bad BH!!!:growlmad: But i've been so uncomfortable, my body is sore and im hurting down there because she is soo low!! and to top it off im still working!! but when my dr. did a pap at 34 + 6 weeks i asked him to see if i wad dialated and he said i wasnt :cry: So hopefully he checks me tuesday and im dialated!! ill be 36 + 6 then!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->