Mucus Plug?

Kristin52

Reaction score
Lately, I've noticed in the morning when I go pee, like once I'm up and running for the day, I wipe and I get jelly-like, snot-like, sorta clear, sorta yellow stuff on the toilet paper.

This morning I noticed a decent glob the size of a nickel, or maybe a little bigger. Just seems the more it happens, the bigger the stuff is that I wipe.

There hasn't been any blood tinged in it, and I haven't experienced any cramps or anything, so I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. But anyone else experience this?

Yes, yes, yes! The further along I get the more I get!

I remember loosing my mucus plug when in labour with my daughter and for me there was no mistaking it! It was like a big jelly alien!

Xx

Maybe its just an increase of cervical mucus x

Yes, yes, yes! The further along I get the more I get!

I remember loosing my mucus plug when in labour with my daughter and for me there was no mistaking it! It was like a big jelly alien!

Xx

Thank you! I seen someone over in 3rd tri posted a picture of what she thought was her mucus plug, and it was way more than what I'm having but still...looked the same, so I was like OH NO! :haha:

eww the plug lol my waters went so i went hosp n wen MW examined me she pulled out half my plug gross!!! i wiped the rest away n its a massive lump of yucky sticky blood tinged stuff, ud def no for sure lol.
Im sure ur jus havin CM increase lol

Why...why...WHY...am i so inquisitive i need to google image these things. :/

HAHAHAA i was going to go serarching the 3rd tri post to see what it's meant to look like...

Couldn't find it.. so googled it.

I feel I wish to un-see things now. haha

HAHAHAA i was going to go serarching the 3rd tri post to see what it's meant to look like...

What is WRONG with us hahahah xx

I am so glad im not alone haha.

I was going to search 3rd tri too but figured that would be too much effort haha xx

Ha ha! It's prob a good idea to look really! I'm not squeamish but when I saw mine stuck to the side of the loo I was very shocked!!

Xx

Haha i did it too when preg first time lol. Its bout the size of your palm apparently and looks like alien goo, rather gross when you experience it haha

What is WRONG with us hahahah xx

I am so glad im not alone haha.

I was going to search 3rd tri too but figured that would be too much effort haha xx

As you can see from my edit to my reply to you.. i couldn't find it so googled it....! xxx

You know what i'm thinking guys?!

Pregnancy is a LAVERRRLLLLYYYY classy thing sometimes.

hahaha!

*sigh* at least the "miracle of life is beautiful".. because the pregnancy sure aint!!!

haha yeh i got really confused when i looked back at your post, and id quoted something different i was like....huh? did i make this up? haha damn baby brain haha.

Im currently trying to unsee what i saw haha xx

This thread is making me chuckle! Mine came out at about 3am, my oh was working nights so I called him to tell him to start making his way home. When he got home I showed him that I'd kept the mucus plug in the loo for him to see (needed to convince myself that I was in labour) he looked at me as though I was completely mad!! Having babies is definitely not glamorous!

Xx

This thread is making me chuckle! Mine came out at about 3am, my oh was working nights so I called him to tell him to start making his way home. When he got home I showed him that I'd kept the mucus plug in the loo for him to see (needed to convince myself that I was in labour) he looked at me as though I was completely mad!! Having babies is definitely not glamorous!

Xx

hahahah

"BABE!! babe.. come look... look down the toilet... look what I left to show you!!"

:p xxx

Xx

hahahah

"BABE!! babe.. come look... look down the toilet... look what I left to show you!!"

:p xxx

:thumbup: that was brilliant...

I didn't give him any warning either, I kind of told him as he was looking! I don't even think he knew what one was!

I cringe when I think of it! Xx

So this whole mucus plug situation. 1. I never knew it existed till someone mentioned it on here the other day. 2. does this come out when you go into labour? I do feel totally clueless sometimes haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->