Multiple postive opks?

youcandoooit

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This is my first time posting. My husband and I have been ttc for about a year and a half.
About 7 days ago I had a positive opk (haven't been charting though) and since then I've been super "wet" down there. Lots of discharge and some minor twinges and cramps.
Tonight just for the hell of it, I decided to take another test and got the darkest positive I have ever gotten. I took another just to see, and it was the same.

I'm very confused. I've attached a pic of the one I took tonight. My previous positive 7 days ago was not this dark.

Attachments

• 20180125_201552.jpg
    20180125_201552.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 21
I'll add that I've never noticed having this much discharge. I know that you get watery before ovulation, and that you dont alway O after a positive, but for it to be this much for a week now? After a previous positive.

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Was the previous positive definitely positive,could it have been close but maybe not there yet? Do you have a pic of the one seven days ago?

Have you taken a pregnancy test? Was the previous positive definitely positive,could it have been close but maybe not there yet? Do you have a pic of the one seven days ago?

I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative. I didn't take a picture of the positive last week but it definitely was. Showed my husband to confirm it.

I have pcos but get a period every month. Sometimes it's just a week or two off. I have just never experienced this much cm before after getting what I thought was a surge last week.

I'll test in a couple of days as well

This is what I got this afternoon

Attachments

• A+ Gallery_8.jpg
    A+ Gallery_8.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 15
Maybe you had a surge but didn’t actually O and now your body is trying again hence all the cm. I would bd just in case!

I wasn’t diagnosed with the actual syndrome but did have cysts on my ovaries and this would happen to me.

Ya, that's what I am starting to think.
We have been told conceiving naturally might be a bit hard, but we keep trying!

Just have to keep trying! I know it’s tough though, we were trying 15 months actively and 18 if you count ntnp. Baby dust to you!!

I read a really interesting article/study about how it is not quite so straightforward as every woman gets a peak surge, and that's it. The article (which I didn't save so can't link) identified about 8 ways that typical women surge, including some which have a small positive peak, then a dip, then peak again. So from what I've read, it's entirely possible both are a peak for you. I personally have had up to 3 days (in a row, though) of very dark positives, so it's not a one size fits all, as we are led to believe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->