• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Multiples, anyone?

Redbean

Reaction score
Hi, all. I'm carrying triplets (pair identical and a fraternal) and would love to compare notes.

I'm 9 weeks today and have already lost two (yes, I had quints! Two sets of identicals and a fraternal. The chance is over 70 million to one!) but the rest are strong and growing ahead of schedule.

The drs are recommending reduction of the twins, but if they're healthy we'd like to go for it. Any success stories out there? Bad stories to consider?

What are you all going through?

Wow. I can't say I can relate but I'm surprised your dr suggested reduction when you've already lost 2! I hope your babies continue to grow healthy and strong! Good luck to you :)

Wow I just wanna say congrats!! I wouldn't think of reduction unless the doctors had a very convincing medical reason. You've already lost 2 so I personally wouldn't risk that if they seem to be growing fine?

Hi red I've been lurking so I knew your story. There's a twins triplets and more thread that will probably be helpful. Wishing you the best!

Hi red I've been lurking so I knew your story. There's a twins triplets and more thread that will probably be helpful. Wishing you the best!

Hi, Lanet! And thanks. I looked for a multiples thread and didn't see one. I'll do a search.

It's under the parenting forums

Just needed to pop in and say congrats red bean!

Wow, amazing... I would also likely choose to give them all a chance and see what nature decides :) Good luck to you, what a magical thing!

I had another mc at 6 weeks in july :( but no complications so we're back at it, just O'd and FX :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"