Multiquote

Tasha

4kids+2angels+16mc
Reaction score
I've looked but I cant see a thread about this. I've been trying to use it in my journal, I click on it and it is basically doing the same thing as reply with quote, so just does a straight reply (with the one quote).

Thought I would bring it to your attention :kiss:

Clear cache? What device are you using?

You select multi-quotes then once finished hit post reply... pressing the right quote button? :muaha:

Clear cache? What device are you using?

You select multi-quotes then once finished hit post reply... pressing the right quote button? :muaha:

I am using my laptop. Will google how to clear my cache.

Haha, yeah the problem is that I press multiquote and straight off it comes in to the reply bit. So I just pressed multiquote and rather than haing to press a few I came straight into the reply to thread bit from the multiquote button.

How to clear your browser's cache

Still going straight to reply to thread. Not a big deal :thumbup:

SOmething else weird it is doing, is that if I press edit then straight away it goes to advanced edit. My computer has gone crazy.

I think it is your computer hun. No others reports yet and working fine for me but will keep an eye.

Nob thinks he knows what it is and will come on as soon as he can to explain :D

Haha, thanks in advance nob. :rofl:

Hmmm maybe I shouldn't do that on the forum :rofl:

Hahahaha. Maybe not. You do make me laugh though.

The multiquote thing and the edit thing are still happening, and from about two days after I posted this thread if I try and press thanks button I get this.

Attachments

• thanks button.jpg
    thanks button.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 8
Sorry I should have reminded him! Have now ...

Hi Tasha.

It's a problem with your browser not reading javascript (both the thanks and the editor problem would be as a result of it). Do you have the javascript option switched off? Did you clean your cache? (if you have Javascipt on the that should work).

:)

Yay, I can thank you. I did clear my cache before but it seems not properly.

Thank you so much SC.

Wobbles thank you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"