Mum bought me the pauls boutique bag i wanted but now i have 2 haha :)

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
so basically id been hinting for ages about this pauls boutique bag i wanted and in the end i went and bought it myself but then as a suprise my mum bought me it too, i dont have the reciept for mine as i threw all the stuff away but dont have the heart to tell my mum that i already got it as she was so chuffed :wacko: hmmm what do i do?? was trying to sell it on the buy forums on here but anyone else got any advice of what i should do? xxx

Have a look on Ebay and see how much they are going for if you cant sell it on here

Just tell your mum hun.Thats what Id do if it was me,Id just be open about it.xxx

i no i would but she was so chuffed and she would be so disheartned about it as she saved for it :( xx

i no i would but she was so chuffed and she would be so disheartned about it as she saved for it :( xx

Well if you really dont want to tell her,do sell it.Try ebay or amazon.You would get a fair bit of ebay for it.Theres lots of PB bags on there.What one have you got?xxx

its the gracie one :) im gonna defo put it on there see what happens, just dont really want 2 the same its a waste of money lol xx

its the gracie one :) im gonna defo put it on there see what happens, just dont really want 2 the same its a waste of money lol xx

Oh thats nice that bag.What colour?I have the Polly padlock bag in baby pink.Its lush.Also have a cream PB purse.If I wasnt skint atm Id probaly have bought it off you lol as I love PB.xxx

i no im obsessed i have the pale pink and the electric plue phoebes the snakeskin rosie purse and the bright pink and navy amy bags lol loads :) im addicted haha its the brown snakeskin its gorgeous i got it from bank couldnt decide between the brown or grey :) xx L0000266475001.jpg

i no im obsessed i have the pale pink and the electric plue phoebes the snakeskin rosie purse and the bright pink and navy amy bags lol loads :) im addicted haha its the brown snakeskin its gorgeous i got it from bank couldnt decide between the brown or grey :) xx View attachment 161897

Oh I love that! They are going on ebay for £55 that same bag.Heres a link https://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_nkw...outique&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1311

have you tried taking it to the shop it was bought from and telling them it was a gift some shops will check it over and if they confirm its real (which yours is since it was bought there) they give store credit if you dont have a receipt
if that fails ebay they go for a good price on there :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->