mum gave ffion solids...

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
ffion stayed at my mums lastnight and when i picked her up this morning my mum said that she had eaten her breakfast.. i asked her 'what breakfast?' and she explained that she had bought a few jars of fruit puree and ffion had eaten almost a full jar for breakfast.

funny thing is.. im not annoyed like i thought i would be.. it was nice for my mum to have that special feeding time with ffion and she said ffion enjoyed it.

ill keep an eye out for ffion showing more interest in food, now shes had some breakfast we may have to make it routine if thats what she wants

aww very cool although mabey mum should have asked you first lol but then again grand mums never do lol

I think I'd be really annoyed if my mum gave Sam solids without asking me first! Not so much because I wouldn't trust her to know if he was ready but because I'd feel I'd missed out on something he'd done for the first time. Glad Ffion enjoyed it though :D x

I would have flipped if my mum did that lol. Glad Ffion liked it though. Maybe its time?

xxx

i would have been pretty annoyed especially since cereal and veggies are supposed to be tried way before fruits. glad she liked it though!

I love your relaxed approace to it considering the other day about not wanting to wean so young. Sounds like maybe she was ready? Think i would be a little upset myself that i had missed out on the first time tho. Glad u sound more positive about everything xx

have you taken a huge dose of something calming?? my god after the shit you gave me! i'd have gone mental if someone did that to tom!

Maybe she was ready. Glad your happy about it, I would have been somewhat upset.
My parents wouldn't give Colton anything without knowing I already give him food though, OH's parent is the only one we would have had to worry about. They give Colton CANDY all the time!! :grr:

have you taken a huge dose of something calming?? my god after the shit you gave me! i'd have gone mental if someone did that to tom!

well she had already done it.. so i dont see any point in being angry about it, nanas will be nanas!

ill just add it to the list of things my mum has done with the kids that i didnt agree with :rofl:

i was thinking about this and i think at first i would have been annoyed, but a kinda no what you mean tezzy, nana's will be nana's, TBH, i don't really mind what mum does with maddi, we're so close, however if james is mum did that :grr: well thats a different matter entirely :rofl: glad she enjoyed it :hugs:

:rofl: I agree with that ^ If my mum did it I wouldn't mind, if Richs mum did it though... :grr:

MIL are always a different matter entirely!

Completely off topic but...

How is Ffion pronounced? I never know how to say it, or think it! It sounds pretty in my head but i know i'm not saying it right.

i was thinking about this and i think at first i would have been annoyed, but a kinda no what you mean tezzy, nana's will be nana's, TBH, i don't really mind what mum does with maddi, we're so close, however if james is mum did that :grr: well thats a different matter entirely :rofl: glad she enjoyed it :hugs:

:rofl::rofl: I'd go off if my MIL did that with Hannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"