Mum2boys....

Tam

Mum of 2 - PG with No.3
Reaction score
I am so sorry to hear you are bleeding babe.......try to rest up and relax as much as possible and I wish you the best of luck for your scan tomorrow! :hugs: x

TONS OF BABY GLUE!!!!!!!! x x x

Thanks tam im trying to keep positive that there will be a heartbeat. I had some spotting with marley but no cramps. I am very emotional today and very worried i almost do not want to know.

Babe, at 11 weeks, I had severe bleeding and HUGE clots, it was so bad I was soaking thru everything and everyone would not give me a positive sign, they all wanted to play things safe and not get my hopes up!

When I had my scan, there was little Alfie comepletely oblivious to everything that was going on.........I was sent home that day, but just ordered to take things easy! (but I was bleeding for 20 hrs before all of this was confirmed, so it was a long long night).

So take it from me, bleeds are not always a bad sign babe as frightening as they are, apparently they are very common! I bled for nearly 3 weeks in total I think?

I have everything crossed for you tomorrow babe, I know how you feel and how scary it all is, but please just try your best to stay positive and calm....

Do you have any signs at all that may suggest that baby is OK? I had hiccups, I know it sounds crazy, but I don't get them often, but I get them 5-10 times a day since I have been pregnant, so as soon as I hiccuped in hospital, I was convinced I hadn't mis-carried, whihc was scaring everyone else, but I just knew from that point on, that I had a good chance of still having Alfie!

Good Luck for tomorrow babe, PM or MSN me if you wanna chat!

Take care babe! :hugs: x

TONS OF BABY GLUE!!! x

just read this post. Sending you truck fulls of babyglue. Hope all goes well 2morrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->