Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

I'm going with my bridesmaid. And possibly my mother (though I would rather she didn't) I was very excited... Til I just checked my bank and tax credits have stopped my money which means I can't afford my bills :( wahhhhh. Also my mirror is miles bigger than my easel so I'm having to buy a new one! Xx

I started counting calories last weds because I wanted to have lost some weight before dress shopping, but without going on an extreme diet and I'm very pleased with myself! I've lost 7lb already :D xx

Well done. That's brilliant! Do you use My Fitness Pal? I have an on and off again relationship with it, but it's fab. Haha

No I don't, I looked at it the other day but didn't bother signing up! I'm already writing down everything I eat and how many cals each thing has in and that's pretty much all myfitnesspal seems to be?! Correct me if I'm wrong though! Its harder for me trying not to weigh myself because I become really obsessive so once/twice a week is fine for me lol xxx

Primarily that's what it is, yeah. You can scan barcodes (if using the phone app) so you don't have to manually keep track. But it also shows you a breakdown of your sat fats, poly fats, protein, sugars, carbs, cholesterol, vitamins etc so you can see what you need to reduce and what you need to increase etc. For example, I can very easily stay under my calorie goal, but of those calories they are largely made up of saturated fats, which are the baddies. It made me more aware of what I was eating without me actually having to do any work :thumbup:
I know what you mean about the weighing too. I could find myself weighing every day, which is pointless. Decide which day you're going to weigh and work towards that each week x

MUMMY MAY HAS BEEN VERY NAUGHTY!!!! You know how I said my centrepieces were being done cheaply?! Scrap that! I've accidently spent £50 on beautiful beautiful cups and saucers :rofl: Bought a new bigger easel that WILL fit my table plan too :) xx

I really want to see your cups and saucer centrepieces, they sound so pretty! By the way MM are you the one from Dalton or did I make that up? =s

https://www.moretvicarstore.co.uk/ourshop/cat_697918-Vintage.html

If you scroll down to the sold out bit, I've bought the 6 pastel cups and saucers and the polka dot trio x2 with postage it was £50 lol!

No I'm not from Dalton (think that is Loraloo), I live about 20 mins away from Whitehaven xx

Sorry, don't know why I got you mixed up! Those cups are really lovely. Are you gonna sell them on afterwards or keep them?

I'm hoping to sell them, though my mother has got her eye on them! That lady adds new things all the time, keep an eye out, she gets some really pretty things :) xx

:haha: atleast like you said they can be sold after! They are really pretty as well so worth every penny ;)

I've told my Mother that if she wants them she can buy them hahaha! Had my bm round last night to try her dress and its amazing! So so beautiful and exactly what I wanted and an absolute BARGAIN! And she also has some ivory shoes of her own that she's happy to wear so that saves a bit more money :D xx

Awwww I love the teacup set - that website is amazing!

That website IS amazing...bad Mummy May, you must not share such websites ever again :grr:

:lol:

What are you doing for your cake Mummy May? I saw a wedding on a blog this morning and they had your tea cups theme going and had put one on top of their cake with flowers in it and it looked lovely and reminded me of your wedding!

I'm having 2 cakes :D my secret cake (which is a meter high croquemouche) and then just a 10'' round choc cake with white buttercream and I have a bunting cake topper to go in it, its like 2 sticks that go in the cake with green, pink and cream flags with mr and mrs 'new name' on it :) xx

Did I also mention that my old suitcase is AMAZING! Its proper old and battered and beautiful :D

P.s Aly! You know you wanna buy things ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"