Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Just a pale pastel green (could also be very pale pink if needs be) - found a quite cheap site this morning but couldn't be bothered so I've bookmarked it for later. No sign of your bubs yet? I went on a big walk yest and had chilli sauce with dinner and now I'm losing my plug :D xx

Oh no, gutted about the dress :( You might be interested to know that the seller has to pay for you to return it though, so it won't cost you anything. You shouldn't be out of pocket because the quality wasn't what you were expecting. It's part of the distance seller regulations :thumbup:

How exciting about your show. Babba should be on his/her way imminently :happydance:

Oh right I didn't know that - is that right even though their website states that you return it at your own cost? Xx

It should be because its classed as "item not as described"

Ohh let us know if you find anything nice on the website?
Nope no sign of baby at all, so fed up now :( ohh I'm jealous haha watch you have yours before me :haha:

Oh right I didn't know that - is that right even though their website states that you return it at your own cost? Xx

Ah, well if they've got that in their T&Cs then you are agreeing to those when you buy from them. Your only argument would be 'unsatisfactory products' (ie, the colour) but as no two computer screens can replicate a colour exactly the same as the other then you'll be hard pushed to win that one. Just send it back on the slowest, cheapest (signed for) postage that you can. Haha x

Yeah I've been getting a few niggles this morning whhich would be bloody typical since my car is going for MOT today in a town half an hour away lol! (I like my Dad to do it and thats where he works). Going to have a trail round the shops and see if I can spot any nice bm dresses though :) xx

Urgh well I'm very glad we have a 'wedding fund'! Went to work yesterday to pick up my wages to discover that I only had 2 weeks wages and no maternity pay. Wahh. Turns out I can't get it from work because I haven't earned enough. I knew it was a possibility that I wouldn't get it but I'm still rather pissed off about it. So today I'm going to be running around like a blue arsed fly trying to get another MatB1 and an SMP1 from my emplyer so I can apply for MA. Sighhhh!! xx

What! They should have told you that at 25ish weeks!

No were just a very small company and he told me early on that he wouldn't know until he put it into the computer on pay day. It doesn't matter really, its just bloody annoying as hell! xx

Me too :) Been onto my boss already and he is sorting the SMP1 form out today so I should be able to send it off today! Woop!

On another note, my brother came back from Spain at the start of last month (he had been living there), and he is living with my mother til him and his gf get a house so I felt like I had to send them a save the date. Now he won't stop asking about booking a room in the hotel, and in all honesty I really don't think I want him at my wedding. He gets drunk and spoils things usually. How on earth can I get out of that one lol! xx

I would warn him that if he gets drunk he will be made to leave regardless of if he has a room at the hotel and he will be not invited to any future functions.

I agree with Lozzy. Warn him that he'll be booted out if he acts inappropriately.

As for your mat pay, that's shocking!! He must have known. Isn't there a 'cut off' point where you don't get it? Couldn't he have worked it out? :wacko: unless you don't get paid regular amounts?

I don't get paid regular amounts :) lol! He would have told me earlier if he could, I've worked there almost 5 years and there are only a few of us - he sorted it out very quickly though and had done the form for me by 10am yest morning after I emailed him at 8 lol! So the form has now gone and hopefully won't take long... I've just gotten my winter gas bill through :rofl: xx

What a pain about your maternity pay but glad it's been sorted so quickly!

As for your brother I'd do as the others said, warn him what will happen to him if he's not on his best behaviour and make sure he knows its your day and he won't be ruining it!

Seems like you're all set up for the wedding! You have great choice of venues, wedding stuff, and photographer for it. Congratulations to you and our hubby to be! Have fun organizing this biggest event of your life!

I rather want to go look at wedding rings but I feel its a bit soon. Do places usually give you a discount for buying both? 1 year today!! Xxx

I know if you got your engagement ring from h samuel you get a 10% discount

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"