Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Yeah she doesn't do made to order and she finds it difficult to get hold of green material :/ found that a bit strange but hey ho! I'm just going to order the one she already has on there, called garden shabby chic or something. Something is telling me to hold off for now though so not doing it just yet!! xx

Have you looked at a any one else or do you know any one with a sewing machine?

Yeah I can sew, but I wouldn't be able to make them for as cheaply as she can. That's what I was going to do in the first place xx

I was going to get the garden chic one but also held off. I'm glad I did because I went for the blue in the end. I promise I'll get a pic for you. I'm just being lazy. Haha

Also, I keep meaning to say, my TK Maxx has loads of different sized 'vintage' style suitcases. I didn't know if you wanted genuine suitcase or just the style. Thought I'd mention it anyway :)

Just the style really, thanks! My nearest one is quite a drive away but once I've had baby I'm going to need to go to the city for new clothes anyways ;) xx

So I'm thinking I know what I want for my centrepieces! Teapots :D filled with artificial flowers sat ontop of cake stands, then my home made confetti round the underneath of them :) What do you think?!

I ordered some artificial flowers for my bm from ebay just to check the quality before I buy my own version :D Much cheaper than real flowers!!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221146436561?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Still haven't bought my bunting, still something telling me to hang back lol! I also can't decide how many big white brollies to buy :) There is just me, bm, OH and best man (plus our 2 children) so I just can't decide!! xx

Ooh also, my Hen Do is booked :D There are 13 of us going to Newcastle on Sat 9th November 2013. If we do end up dressing up it will be a 'N' theme since my new name will be Nicholls :)

My RSVP's should be here today too!

With peoples invites I'm going to make some small cards with names and phone numbers of local accommodation so they can organise their own rooms to stay at! (A few people have already booked the hotel, its more than half booked lol)

I have gotten a quote for a 2nd cake as I'm starting to think it might be too much stress for me nearer the time. Its only £25 and I think Mumsie will pay for that so I'm happy with that! xx

Hmm starting to think I may actually do something with teacups and saucers for my centrepieces now. Though I don't know what! A local housing association has a big warehouse where they sell 2nd hand furniture and stuff and they have a room stuffed full of bric a brac including lots of pretty cups and saucers starting at 20p each :) they also have lots of small glass vases and stuff which would look pretty with maybe daffodils or something in them :) xx

I looked at the teacups/saucers idea (i think ive considered every single idea at one point or another :lol:) for centrepieces too. You can hire them out quite cheaply and if the company is local they set them up for you too :thumbup:

Did your RSVPs arrive? How do they look? x

Ohh I defo don't wanna hire anything, in my eyes its wasted money lol! Plus I wanna set things up myself so that I know its right, and if its not then there's only me to blame :D

RSVP's look good - quality isn't as good as the save the dates but I'm not too fussed!

Xx

Where to go from here... I think I've done all the big stuff now! Just all the small details to sort... Bloody hell I'm organised! xx

Wow you are so prepared if you've done all the big things already!!

and where is this baby..... ???? :(

Yeah i think there is only so much you can do this far in advance.

Any sign of this baby yet?

This baby is clearly far too comfortable and still chilling in my tummy lol. Lots of lightening pains, sore pelvis and pubic bone today and feeling very tired so I hope it all points to something but I doubt it lol! Hope I get a quick labour like you Lauren! xx

If I were you I would just sit back and relax before this baby decides to make an appearance :lol: I can't believe how organised you are. You've caught up with where i am and you've got about 8 months on me. Haha

Lauren, have you done a birth story for Darcy? (sorry for the hijack Mummy May :kiss:)

I did but then the laptop crashed and it deleted it all so haven't done another since but as I've got a minute now and you've reminded me I'm off to do it! Ill post the link when I'm done :)

Here you go :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1763161-introducing-darcey-annabelle-04-02-13-a.html#post25855721

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->