Mummy May is getting married 7th Feb 2014 :)

Okay ladies, I'm back again. Been MIA for a couple of days :) My beautiful baby boy was born on 09.07am Weds morning after a 3 and half hour labour (nearly as quick as you Lauren!!) he was 9lb 1 and 3/4 oz so a big boy! Midwife kept telling me not to push as she couldn't see his head coming down, but I couldn't stop it so pushed anyway, my waters broke and he was born about 2 mins later. No tears just a tiny graze. Very pleased with that and he is fab :) Smitten kitten! Annndddd now I have a christening to plan whilst waiting for more wedding things to do! xx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: congratulations!!!! What name have you chosen? xx

He's called R.ory (don't want anyone to find me in searches) he's such a happy little boy :) xx

Ohhhh congratulations :D I am so happy for you!!

You got a nice quick labour too, just what you wanted ;)

Cannot remember what I've written on here and I'm on my phone so I'm not going back through it lol! I ordered a small version of my bridesmaid bouquet for my flower girl mainly just to check the quality since they're artificial! But they came and are amazing so I will order more (just from ebay!) Also my guest book came and its honestly AMAZING and I would highly reccommend them to anyone! Xx

The flowers sound great, I wanna see them ?

Glad the guest book is as good as it looked on the website too :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221146436561?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thats the link to the flowers I got, they're so lovely and I'm very impressed! xx

Eep I've bought a very old suitcase for people to put cards in and I love it so much!!! Not only is it a bloody bargain (was only a tenner!) But its proper old and battered and gorgeous :) I'm in love with it!! Xxx

Ohh the flowers look fab!

That's great news about the suitcase :D where did you get it from?

Ebay! Lol I've been watching out for them on there but kept thinking I would get a bargain in the end... I love a good bargain so didn't wanna pay £30 for one this early on haha! I bought a tabletop easel yesterday too for my table plan, that was only a tenner too! Xx

Okay I'm starting to panic about my invites, they are maybe a bit too homemade looking... I'm starting to think I should change my ideas even though I've spent all the money :( xx

No, don't change it. I've just replied in the other thread but stick with it. Have you started making them yet? x

Nooo don't change them! Have you got any pictures of your sample? Maybe the girls that have made their own might be able to give you some advice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->