mummy78 journal Ntnp with mirena coil out new journal started elsewhere

Oldermummy78

Reaction score
Thought I would track here then I can look back or someone else I. Future similar situation can see my journey and how it ends

So Monday had mirena removed husband wants another and he has a better position in his job now so took the plunge!
I will admit I was nervous as really hurt to have in and cramped badly for mths after so naturally dreaded the removal!
Needn't have didn't feel a thing and took only a minute! :happydance:
No cramps for that day or bleed in fact instant sex drive back we bd that night!
Slight bleed day 2 very minimal crampy feeling
Day 3 (today) starting to bleed, bright red in colour and surprisingly not to heavy :thumbup:
Started to feel a little muzzy headed and sicky tonight boobs feel tender too. Slight back ache and ear ache (might actually be starting with a bug now I see this in black and white lol)
Maybe hormones withdrawing? Not to sure
Quite looking forward to being 'fake hormones free' for a while whilst also not being pregnant while not worrying if I do :)
Will try keep up to date as much as possible
Please feel free to add yours if you have had similar
X

Day 4 tender boobs
Tired
Bleed slightly heavier not much to it still bright red in colour
Crampy slightly in womb area
Bm a lot more than usual las couple of days and more than 1 time a day and not the runs but kind of feels like it should be.
Back ache

Day 5 lower back ache kind of feels like I pulled it on left side slightly I haven't :shrug:
No bleeding today nothing whatsoever I got my mooncup and started to use this and it catches everything lol
So not even any kind of sticky or stretch or egg Whithey fluids I know they all mean something just can't remember what lol

Day 6 not really any symptoms the tender boons are practically gone
No no
Not as tired
No womb 'stretchy' feeling today
Not really any back ache

Cm , hmmm so had stretchy cm yesterday which I forgot to update and today not so stretchy?
What do they mean :blush:

Today Day 7 I had no symptoms upon waking but this afternoon had a stabbing pain to the left is this ovulation?
Backache very slightly low down (normal befor af)
Stretchy snot like cm

So confused now is this ovulation? It's not as clear as the other day more slightly green.. Hmmm will start to take notes more on cm and so next mth will know better

Day 8 didn't sleep till 230am
When did had a bad dream :sad2::sad2:
Today had tinge of red streaked through mucus
Back ache
Boobs hurt on and off

Possibly today yesterday ov??

Might get opk but might be too late? Didn't want to become this obsessed but telling myself , I need to understand my cycle, where I am at and if it's working correctly before I can properly decide if we can even ttc :shrug::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->