• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mummy's super milk!

Clo

mum 2 an angel boy, and 2 rainbow boys
Reaction score
My Lo has put on 2lb 1oz in 2 weeks...so proud!

After so many people telling me I should FF instead cuz my Lo won't grow properly and will always be hungry I can show them they are talking rubbish! :)

Just had to share :) xxx

:thumbup: Thats fab!!! Really is a super power!!

Thats great; the new growth charts actually reflect that BF babies do gain more quickly on average in the first four months than FF babies, its really the optimum growth pattern for a baby to gain more in the first four months and less thereafter xx

Mind you, I better not get too smug just yet because my nipples are starting to feel a bit sore. With him getting bigger and heavier im struggling to get him in the right position to latch properly and I think I've been letting him latch too shallow (especially at night when I'm tired) because it hasnt been sore really...but its starting to sting a little now, especially on one side. :-s

Wow thats a massive gain!Well done you!

:happydance: i hate it when people say that babies will go hungry if bf :grr: well done you for having such super milk! long may it continue to flow!!!

if your nipples are sore apply lansinoh regularly. it really does help :flower:

My DS2 doubled his birth weight by 8 weeks on boobie juice alone. It was made for babies, anyone who says otherwise is, well, daft.

Well done! I agree with maybebaby, get some lansinoh in. It is excellent! x

That's fantastic!

My LO has put on over a pound every weekly checkup so far bar one when he put on about half a pound. He was 11lbs 3oz last week at 4 weeks, 8lbs 5oz at birth. Isn't it a great feeling!

That's fantastic!

My LO has put on over a pound every weekly checkup so far bar one when he put on about half a pound. He was 11lbs 3oz last week at 4 weeks, 8lbs 5oz at birth. Isn't it a great feeling!

It is :-D
Well done you :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"