Mummys to be...

danapeter36

Reaction score
I have realised today how everyone's pregnancys can be so different, and thats what is so special about us. Some ladies are huge at 4 months, some only get big at 7 months, some ladies get really sick, some feel fantastic. I just wanted to say that I think you are all amazing and even though we are all so different, we are all having babies and I love that there is a place to get advice and talk to other mummys.

Mummys ROCK!!!

Awww yaaay! Here, here!! Couldn't agree more i think i would have gone bonkers without baby and bump and all the lovely ladies. Yes not just that everyone is different but also every pregnancy for every person is different as well wow! It's SO good to know your not alone when your body isn't your body anymore but there's so much to be thankful for like the fact that my bladder is being kicked right now.... maybe not, bad timing. lol xxxxxxx

That's so cute, I mean not that its your bladder, you know what I mean!!! Lol.

Aww, I feel the same way - its amazing how everyone is different.

:hug: to us all!! xxx

Awww hugs you are too cute. You are so right :D :D

So right! I've got a friend who's got 6 weeks left, and our bumps are the same size! :dohh: But we're both still going to make great mums.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->