Mumof42009 goes to Hospital.. UPDATE PG1, PG2, PG3, PG4, PG5, PG6.

Nanaki

Mummy 2 two boys, an angel and a girl!
Reaction score
She texted me not long ago, that she is on the way to the hospital as she had heavy bleed.

Lets hope she will be alright!! Hope her lil man stay in the house a bit longer.

She will let me know with any updates soon as I hear from her.

:hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

At 12.15pm she text me to say, that she is being monitoring having contractions and waiting for the doctor to give her steriod for her baby now.. Shes scared right now, I am scared for her as well! :kiss::hugs: :cry:

Oooooh I hope LO stays a little longer!

fingers crossed everything is ok and little man holds on. Love and hugs, thinking of her :hugs2: x x x

Thanks for the update. Hope everything is ok. Give her my love and best wishes x

Hope everything will be ok and lo stays in a little longer!x

Thinking of her and her LO, just as she was hoping to take her little girls on a holiday too.

Sending lots of :hugs: for her x

Yikes! Tell her, her Bumpkins are thinking of her and sending love :hugs:

i really hope everything will be ok for her and little one x

Fingers crossed everything turns out ok xxx

Thinking of you! Hope everything is okay.

Update!

Mumof42009 had been given steriods for her son at last, and at the moment they are keeping her in for OBs for a while if the bleeding to continue, she might be transferring to different hospital because they hospital she is in don't know if they have a place in Neonatal.

She had been taken by an amblance to Good Hope Hospital this morning due to bad bleeding.

Will let you all know any more updates. I have told her the girls here sending their love to her and her son! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->