Mumof42009 goes to Hospital.. UPDATE PG1, PG2, PG3, PG4, PG5, PG6.

thanks for keeping us updated Nanaki - so hope everything goes well for her and LO :flower: :hugs:

You are welcome Kte! I will continue to update for all of you girls x

Thanks for updating us Nanaki. I imagine the c-section will be very soon if baby is showing signs of distress. Thinking of her and her little man x

Hi again, just got a text from mumof42009,

she went downstairs to see her precious kids, and she had to go back up to the ward cuz heavy bleed has come back. So wait for the scan to see what happens. xxx Also she said to thank you all for the supports!! xxx:hugs:

Oh no poor thing. Gosh I hope they do something soon. Sending lots of positive vibes.

So am I!! I am worried about her, and hope midwifes/doctors there can do something about it. xxx

Sending her my love and best wishes, i hope they make a decision soon, it must be a terrifying time for her :hugs:

Big big hugs :hugs:

omg im so sorry to here this im sure they will both be fine im thinking of her and her little boy xxx

Update again...

Got a text from her again.. She had a scan to see where the bleeding come from, but they cant find where it comes from, if her bleeding is settled, she might be allowed home at the weekend as she is missing her kids. And her son's hb goes up and down so she keeps monitoring. The MW looking after her told her that they wont let her go past 36 weeks. and they wanted her to considering a normal delivery as the c section can be risky for her and the baby son. And will update again soon. xxx

Another update!

The doctor has been seen her, said if the bleeding settled down, she can go home in 48 hours, but have to rest! She will have to come back if anything happens again. Doctor also said she have no doubts that she can go any further, so every week is a bonus for her and her son! A scan is showing that her son's weight 4lbs and 12oz! Thats good weight for that week! xxx

Glad there's a possibility that she will be able to go home for a bit, and that they're not goign to section just yet!
Lots of love and thoughts to Mumto4!!

Hope all goes well...will be thinking of them! Thanks for the updates!

Awww bless her heart :cry: send her all my love and lots of gentle hugs,... Thanks for the updates Nanaki :hugs:

Thank you all girls. x

Another update...

she has been moved to a ward, was hoping to go home tmw. Another message come thru, she had another bleeding!!! She said mw keeps eye on her to make sure shes ok, she wanted to go home to her daughters. xxx

aw nightmare - its horrendous being stuck in hossie too - hope she gets some good news soon and allowed home..

sending her big hugs

She also said being bleeding again doing her head in! I hope she will get some good news as well.. xx

Really hope little one stays in there a little longer,and the bleeding stops :hugs:

Sxx

Really good to hear they are looking after her tho and not letting her just go home until things are settled also that they are not diving in with c-sec just yet! Have everything crossed all will be ok, cant even begin to imagine what she is going through she must be strong!x
Thank you for the up-dates!x

thank u so much for the updates!!!!!

Just praying everything goes well .... :hugs:

Thanks for the updates!

Hope that she's ok and they let her come home soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members