Mumof42009 goes to Hospital.. UPDATE PG1, PG2, PG3, PG4, PG5, PG6.

Im so sorry to hear she is going thru this.. my prayers are with her and baby... she is tough she will pull thru!!

I was away at my mum's the last couple of days, but when I saw this thread, I was like, 'nooooo!'
Nanaki- thanks so much for keeping us updated; that's really good of you.
I'm sending all my positive thoughts that her & her little boy will last a little while longer yet & that the bleeding settles down soon. It must be really hard for her to be away from her 3 daughters.
Keep sending her our love. :hugs:

Thanks for keeping us updated hun. I have my fingers crossed the bleeding settles and she's able to get home, glad they're keeping such a close eye on her :hugs:

I had a text from Mumof42009 earlier to say that they are keeping her in today but if she doesnt have any further bleeding then she will be allowed out tomorrow. :happydance:

She is bored! She is on total bed rest so cant even get up and have a wander!! :dohh:

Thinking of her :hugs:

Thinking of her too :hugs:

Must be awful to be on total bed rest, lets hope things improve so she can get home soon :flower:

glad things are better and little man is clinging on!

Thanks angelmarie for update, as I was in bed! Wasnt able to reply! She also text me to say she is hoping to go home tomorrow if bleeding is settled. xxx

1st want to say a big thanks for all your kind words of support and wishes :hugs: special thanks to my good friends Nanaki and Angelmarie love you loads :flower:.
Sunday-Woke up everything was fine and felt ok, went to the toilet felt loads of pain in my stomach and massive gush i looked down there was blood everywhere shouted my dd to come and ring my parents which she did, i rang oh by the time my dad got there i was crying cause couldnt find little mans heartbeat. My dad told me to ring an ambulance it was here within mins i was so grateful to them, my dad came with me. Got admitted to labour ward went on ctg and his heartbeat was in distress kept dipping they said if it carried on they would prepare me for c-section, thankfully he picked up again had steriods my god did they hurt my bum was killing! The bleeding settled down a bit so they let me eat around 11pm hadnt had anything to eat since night before! Doctor told me they might not c-section me as placenta was low and i would bleed very heavy.
Monday-Bleeding started again and ctg was again up/down i had a scan and they said i had a clot which was hidden behind the placenta crevix had started to dilate and was having regular contractions i was very teary and upset but they said adi's a good weight and with steriods he has a good chance he will be fine. Another shot of steriods then had bad reaction to steriods rash came out all over me and felt like couldnt breath i got given antihistemine to help. The 2 midwifes who looked after me was amazing i couldnt of asked for better care from them they were with me from 8-8 at night and after there shift finished they came and sat chatting to me.
Tues-Got moved to a ward hated it as hardly seen a midwife and kept bleeding on and off, on tues night felt loads pressure in my legs and stomach so they checked me and they thought i might have a clot ready to come out but nothing happened.
Weds-I was feeling ok bleeding still on and off, had a show which theyve said is normal as the bleeding proberly unsettled things got to see my youngest dd which was great (only allowed 2 visitors due to swine flu).
Thurs-still bleeding but asked to go home as had enough!!
The plans now are to rest,no heavy lifting, no stress the doctor thinks i will be back in next week as showing all the signs an abruption is happening again, ive been told any pain,gushes of blood or limited movements ive got to phone an ambulance straight away.
Sorry its so brief just trying to get everything down heads all over the place at the min.
Thanks again to everyone xxx:hugs:

glad you're home hun! you rest up, dont do too much!!xxxx

so glad you're home and please don't do ANYTHING! I know its boring, but its bed for you!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I am so glad you got home ok and please make sure you get loads of rest! hope your DDs dont play up like last time to give you some stress not good for your baby. Good thing that your son Adi is staying in the house at the moment so he can survive when he comes out! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

So glad you are home, hun :hugs:

Make sure you do take it easy (I know what you are like!! :winkwink:)

Big love :kiss:

:hi: there

So glad to hear that your home and the LO is ok.

I have been following your story the last couple of days, after I replied to you post about Manor v Good Hope...then promptly found out you were getting first hand experience!

So so pleased that they looked after you and that all is going well.

Please get all that rest you need, I'm sure as good as they were, they don't want to see you back there for a good few weeks.

Take care & Big :hug:

:hugs:Ive just read this thread, glad you are home and please please rest! Easier said than done i know, sending positive thoughts that you can keep cooking lil man a bit longer yet :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->